• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TheBannedKid

TheBannedKid
4 years ago#1
I just wanted to share my thoughts for this game. First of all, I haven't played an RPG in a little while, so I'm glad it was this one that I played before anything else. The visuals and the music are absolutely amazing and each moment was quite memorable. Even for a turn based battle system, the game play didn't feel terribly repetitive like some other games are (thinking of Persona and Pokemon at the moment... which are good games, don't get me wrong.)

Anyway, from all the characters I got to play with, I liked Norah for a little bit and after that, I liked the masked guy toward the end (it's sad I can't remember names already...)

Also with all the crafting and stuff, it felt very satisfying when I made brilliants and the princess stone. Overall, I'm very happy with this game and what a good price too. My next RPG to play is Bravely Default; I've been putting that on the side for a long time now. Anyway, that's all I wanted to say about this game. I wish it was slightly longer, even though it did feel like the perfect length (thinking about this 80-100 hour RPGs...)

User Info: Alfieri_x

Alfieri_x
4 years ago#2
I agree with everything above, BTW I like the Gen+Oengus combo, enemy turn never comes.
"I call upon thee in the land of the dead, to unleash thy fury of thunder.... Indignation!!!" - Genis Sage

User Info: TheBannedKid

TheBannedKid
4 years ago#3
What does Oengus do in that combo??? Just curious

User Info: Alfieri_x

Alfieri_x
4 years ago#4
Oengus can instant kill the enemies by high chance and send them back in the line in the same turn.
"I call upon thee in the land of the dead, to unleash thy fury of thunder.... Indignation!!!" - Genis Sage
  • Topic Archived