• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Child of Light
  3. An upgrade for more active members?

User Info: Metroid_Lover

Metroid_Lover
5 years ago#1
Or are we stuck with only 2 at most in a battle?

Thanks in advance!
Naked Courier (Skyrim): "I've been looking for you. Got something I'm supposed to deliver. Your hands only..."

User Info: Turbo_TRex

Turbo_TRex
5 years ago#2
Only 2 at a time. If you had 3 you could potentially prevent the monsters from ever attacking, which wouldn't be any fun.
To err is human. To blame your computer for your mistakes is even more human.

Metroid_Lover
5 years ago#3
I see, thanks for that info, literally!

EDIT:
Sorry, after playing this game I tend to rhyme a lot for a while.

BTW: I looked in the options, but I can't find the option to slow down the spoken text at all, was this intentional?

Not the conversation sequences with two characters up on screen real close, the next line doesn't show up unless you hit 'x' on them.
But text dialog when you go to a new area, and both of them comment to each other on it or something.

Any way at all to slow the text at all?
It's the only thing I find annoying with this game, and a little saddened by it.
Naked Courier (Skyrim): "I've been looking for you. Got something I'm supposed to deliver. Your hands only..."

User Info: Alfieri_x

Alfieri_x
5 years ago#4
I think you can't, but on a side topic if English is not your mother language, the game has French and Spanish too.
"I call upon thee in the land of the dead, to unleash thy fury of thunder.... Indignation!!!" - Genis Sage

Metroid_Lover
5 years ago#5
Alfieri x posted...
I think you can't, but on a side topic if English is not your mother language, the game has French and Spanish too.
That's sad to hear, some of the dialog is great and funny!
I can fast read in my mind, but playing co-op with a friend and it's hard for them to speak each line that shows up, sometimes I can't read the full line in my mind ;(

I wish they'd update the game if possible to have that ability to slow text speed somehow, that would be the only flaw I really see in this great game ;)
*I only know English*
  1. Boards
  2. Child of Light
  3. An upgrade for more active members?
  • Topic Archived