• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Child of Light
  3. So no DLC for the Wii U version?

User Info: Prestoff

Prestoff
5 years ago#1
I mean I don't care for the dress, but I'm kinda sad that we won't be getting the cool looking golem and his quest. I would've totally love to get that dlc. Do you think Ubisoft is going to release it for the Wii U? I hope so.
"Yare yare daze" ~ Jotaro Kujo
"Children are pure, they know who's the strongest." ~ MaskDeSmith

User Info: Alfieri_x

Alfieri_x
5 years ago#2
I hope that too, but sadly there wasn't a reason to release that since the beginning, it was Day 1 DLC.
"I call upon thee in the land of the dead, to unleash thy fury of thunder.... Indignation!!!" - Genis Sage

User Info: Metroid_Lover

Metroid_Lover
5 years ago#3
What version of this game, on what system, had DLC on first day?

*sorry, only been playing the Wii U version, haven't' really looked into any guides or other info till I finish it, for no spoilers for me and my friend*
Naked Courier (Skyrim): "I've been looking for you. Got something I'm supposed to deliver. Your hands only..."

User Info: Johi36

Johi36
4 years ago#4
Metroid_Lover posted...
What version of this game, on what system, had DLC on first day?
PS Vita?

Anyway, I would have loved the Light and Dark Packs. Light Aurora looks more like me than the standard one.
  1. Boards
  2. Child of Light
  3. So no DLC for the Wii U version?
  • Topic Archived