• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Child of Light
  3. Experience Question and Stardust Opinions

User Info: SmashMan140

SmashMan140
5 years ago#1
Someone's probably answered both of these on other boards but I don't feel like searching them all.

I just got the third guy and I was wondering if the benched party members gain the same experience as the active party members.

Also, what are peoples' opinions on who to give stardust to? I was just giving them all to Aurora since she seemed to be the most frail between her and Rubella. Is that an alright method or should I be spreading them out more?
Wii Code: 3212-7014-8542-0075
AC:WW: Calamari in Trufflin 3178-8934-4086

User Info: j_darrell

j_darrell
5 years ago#2
Everyone gets the same experience.

Personally I saved the Attack Ups until I had all the characters because the last one is a melee character. If you have a tank strategy you might want to save DEF/MDEF up, but I just put everything on Aurora.

User Info: SmashMan140

SmashMan140
5 years ago#3
Thank you for the feedback to both questions. I think I've used a couple attack ups on her but I'll save the rest. I'll probably slap the rest of the stuff on her haha.

Thanks again!
Wii Code: 3212-7014-8542-0075
AC:WW: Calamari in Trufflin 3178-8934-4086

User Info: Alasse

Alasse
5 years ago#4
I gave Aurora all the stardust as well, and I also equipped her with a Faceted Diamond for the defense oculi, to get her more experience. I hope to get enough for a Brilliant Diamond for that purpose...so I can get those high-level spells for her quickly (currently in Piscean Sea dungeon looking for the sun)
  1. Boards
  2. Child of Light
  3. Experience Question and Stardust Opinions
  • Topic Archived