• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: nbjjago

nbjjago
2 years ago#1
https://youtu.be/-b7MLTwdGts

nbjjago
2 years ago#2
Each gun needs to be levelled up now.
Not sure I like that, this game is already such a grind we don't need more stuff to level up

User Info: chethecat

chethecat
2 years ago#3
Not having played it yet I can't really say for sure how it is going to work, but is is *needs* to be or *CAN* be.

The difference to me being that need makes it necessary to be successful to upgrade even the higher level weapons to get through the missions on Hardest Inferno. Or they can -- if you happen to level up some lower level weapons they will be more useful in clearing the harder stages for farming for the more elusive and if you happen to get multiple drops on higher weapons you've got a bit of an advantage.

Course with all the other perks mentioned on the EDF 5 board I'm really excited about this one getting localized.

~Cheshire~

nbjjago
2 years ago#4
I think you level up all classes at the same time now in EDF5 so that's one good improvement.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A