• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ryu ga Gotoku: Ishin!
  3. Battle Dungeon - my soldier skills keep on activating on their own

User Info: yarrmateys

yarrmateys
4 years ago#1
Anyone know what's the deal with this?

each time I encounter enemies, all my soldier card skills keep on activating themselves. it happens for all cards except the green health restore ones. i wonder if i have a skill equipped or a setting that makes them do so.

tried watching some videos and it doesn't seem to happen for them. it's a hassle since each time i enter the boss room, my grenade/explosive skills trigger but come up short of the boss since my spawn point is a bit too far away from the bosses
--
-

User Info: tokyoblade

tokyoblade
4 years ago#2
Sounds like you have it set to automatically use soldier card abilities, rather than having manual control. Speak to the battle dungeon receptionist to change it (I cannot remember which option it is, so you'll have to experiment, unless someone else on here remembers which one you need to select... It's definitely not the top one though, because that is the option which enters the battle dungeon screen).
http://www.khhsubs.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/KHHsubs

yarrmateys
4 years ago#3
i bet its the second of four. i can distinctly remember that...

first option takes you to the battle dungeon
second - something that has two options, both of which take me back to the menu
third - look at all cards
fourth - exit

i'll noodle around with kanji lookups, at least i know where to look. thanks! did not expect such a swift reply in this dead-ish board
--
-

yarrmateys
4 years ago#4
I got it.

Second option, then first option - auto-use skills
Second option, then second option - do not auto-use skills

thanks tokyoblade for the resolution
--
-
  1. Boards