• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ryu ga Gotoku: Ishin!
  3. Stuck in the Battle Dungeons - Medical Soldiers Only

User Info: PsychoWarden

PsychoWarden
4 years ago#1
Can someone give me some advice on how to beat these late-game missions in the third tier of the Battle Dungeons? I've been stuck on the "medical soldiers only" mission for days now - no matter what I do, it feels like these enemies kill me in a single hit.

My total Armor Defense is 49, and I have the gold sword you get from clearing all the Substories equipped, but it just feels like I'm too weak for this mission. What am I doing wrong? I can absolutely decimate any enemy in the normal game now with my gear and abilities but these dungeon enemies just wreck me in seconds if they even touch me once.
"Pretend...I'm saying...something profound..." - Takeda Shingen, Samurai Warriors II

User Info: TypeSera

TypeSera
4 years ago#2
Sorry for the late reply... but I think you should change your weapon. I haven't played Ishin in a long time so my memory is kind of fuzzy. I used the pistol with modifications that fired two bullets in one trigger and the ability to shoot rapidly with constant button pressing.
  1. Boards
  2. Ryu ga Gotoku: Ishin!
  3. Stuck in the Battle Dungeons - Medical Soldiers Only
  • Topic Archived

Still need help? Check out our guides and walkthroughs

Gambling Guide by barticle 4 years ago
Mahjong Guide by barticle 5 years ago

GameFAQs Q&A