• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ryu ga Gotoku: Ishin!
  3. Wanted Man Reward?

User Info: PsychoWarden

PsychoWarden
4 years ago#1
I finished the Wanted Men sidequest and went to Terada Inn, and got the letter from the mailman...but talking to the clown in the back of the inn, I didn't seem to get the White Tiger spear from any of the item packs he was offering. Did I do something wrong? Is the letter an actual item I need to read or something?
"Pretend...I'm saying...something profound..." - Takeda Shingen, Samurai Warriors II

User Info: barticle

barticle
4 years ago#2
been a while since I played but don't you usually need to look at letters before you get the rewards?

there should be an inbox in your pause menu with unread items indicated.

User Info: PsychoWarden

PsychoWarden
4 years ago#3
barticle posted...
been a while since I played but don't you usually need to look at letters before you get the rewards?

there should be an inbox in your pause menu with unread items indicated.

This did it. I actually didn't realize that's what that menu was for. Apparently I also had a ton of DLC packs including some pretty rare swords? Odd, because I don't have a Japanese PSN account.

Thanks!
"Pretend...I'm saying...something profound..." - Takeda Shingen, Samurai Warriors II
  1. Boards
  2. Ryu ga Gotoku: Ishin!
  3. Wanted Man Reward?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A