1 year ago #7
scaler24 posted...
FFTHEWINNER posted...
nice! what are your thoughts on the game overall so far? :)

I've been enjoying the game a lot so far. I expected the overall vibe to die with a different genre, but they somehow managed to keep it similar to the other two games. Don't think the graphics are particularly bad, especially considering it came out for Vita. I dare say that it looks even better than Virtue's Last Reward, which was made by the same company around that time.

As far as plot goes, I haven't done much thinking since it apparently doesn't have a big impact on the Danganronpa 3 anime, so I've just been enjoying the ride. Liking most of the characters, though I agree the priest is a real pain. Those are really the only audio lines I find myself skipping.

Gameplay-wise, it's serviceable, though the game hasn't really forced me into using Genocide Jack all that much. It's way too easy even on the hardest setting, but Danganronpa has always been more about the plot than the actual gameplay anyway.

i agree, the general feeling of dread in the two games is still there. that part is well done :)
i dont see how you can say those character models are good in anyway though. they are literally PS1 level. PS2/PSP has many games with FAR better character models,and this is the PS4/PS Vita :/

and i did hear that too. i find it more enjoyable to analyze games like this though. it feels more fun to me :)

and i agree. i am playing it on normal,but i wish i had an in-game choice to change to hard and continue playing. i barely ever need to use genocider lol.
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png

Previous Versions
1 year ago
scaler24 posted...
FFTHEWINNER posted...

I've been enjoying the game a lot so far. I expected the overall vibe to die with a different genre, but they somehow managed to keep it similar to the other two games. Don't think the graphics are particularly bad, especially considering it came out for Vita. I dare say that it looks even better than Virtue's Last Reward, which was made by the same company around that time.

As far as plot goes, I haven't done much thinking since it apparently doesn't have a big impact on the Danganronpa 3 anime, so I've just been enjoying the ride. Liking most of the characters, though I agree the priest is a real pain. Those are really the only audio lines I find myself skipping.

Gameplay-wise, it's serviceable, though the game hasn't really forced me into using Genocide Jack all that much. It's way too easy even on the hardest setting, but Danganronpa has always been more about the plot than the actual gameplay anyway.

i agree, the general feeling of dread in the two games is still there. that part is well done :)
i dont see how you can say those character models are good in anyway though. they are literally PS1 level. PS2 has many games with FAR better character models,and this is the PS4/PS Vita :/

and i did hear that too. i find it more enjoyable to analyze games like this though. it feels more fun to me :)

and i agree. i am playing it on normal,but i wish i had an in-game choice to change to hard and continue playing. i barely ever need to use genocider lol.
1 year ago
scaler24 posted...
FFTHEWINNER posted...

i dont see how you can say those character models are good in anyway though. they are literally PS1 level. PS2/PSP have many games with FAR better character models,and this is the PS4/PS Vita :/