• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls
  3. Do you think this will be PS TV compatible?

User Info: ddrfan23

ddrfan23
4 years ago#1
I ended up getting a PS TV last Christmas as a gift, and seeing as how I really only wanted to play DR 1/2 and Persona 4 Golden, I thought it was a great alternative to a Vita. I was just wondering if this would be PS TV compatible; I wasn't sure if the Japanese version was...
"Stop annoying me. If I wanted to be distracted playing DDR, then I would've put mods on." Naruto CONR3 Friend Code: 4083-0233-0754 katamaris4ever

User Info: double_O7

double_O7
4 years ago#2
Japanese version is, and the English versions of the other two Danganronpa games are compatible. I'd say it's a safe bet the English version of AE will be too.

EDIT:
Actually, it's confirmed. Amazon's listing has the boxart up already, which confirms compatibility.
http://www.amazon.com/Danganronpa-Another-Episode-Ultra-Despair-PlayStation/dp/B00TXCBT1A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1425023375&sr=8-1&keywords=danganronpa+another
Only Toonami, Saturday nights on [adult swim]
http://www.adultswim.com/shows/toonami/index.html

User Info: 94mav98

94mav98
4 years ago#3
I don't think the first game is PSTV compatible in Europe? :/
"Every single new Final Fantasy game is the one that ruined the franchise forever, and this is obvious the second they announce the title."

User Info: yukito

yukito
4 years ago#4
94mav98 posted...
I don't think the first game is PSTV compatible in Europe? :/

For some reason they aren't compatible in EU. They are in NA and JP though.

Seems weird to me, too.
To be fun fun fun, mirror world - Baby burn burn burn, stand by my side.
-Yusketeers
  1. Boards
  2. Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls
  3. Do you think this will be PS TV compatible?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A