• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bravely Default
  3. I literally can't wait for this game.

User Info: juma086

juma086
5 years ago#1
I'm currently more excited for this than for Lightning Returns. Unfortunately when I'm excited a game, I feel the need to do research on it... spoiler-free research of course. However, there comes a time when I've learned so much about the game, that I can't possibly learn more about it without spoiling myself.

It doesn't help that EU has the game already and there are full walkthroughs online IN ENGLISH (I'm not complaining that EU got it first, I'm complaining about my lack of willpower.) This game comes out in NA on my birthday, and it's gonna be a sweet birthday since I already have the CE edition pre-ordered.

Anybody else feel like this?
The lightning that roars over the thunder!!!!!!

User Info: juma086

juma086
5 years ago#2
bump?
The lightning that roars over the thunder!!!!!!

User Info: klecser

klecser
5 years ago#3
If you "literally" couldn't wait, you would import a JPN or EU 3DS and be playing the game right now. ;)

Personally, I find the wait for a big release like this to be part of the fun. It actually helps me spend funds more wisely because during a few month long wait for a game I'm greatly anticipating, I go into savings mode to guarantee I can buy it on release.

User Info: Elemayowe

Elemayowe
5 years ago#4
Weird lol it came out over here (EU) on my birthday! I hadn't heard about it then and didn't get it until just after Christmas, I didn't know much about it other than it was a square Enix RPG, and while I haven't played an FF game I am aware they're makers of high quality games full of depth. It'll be worth the wait though, I'm fairly confident it will anyway but I'm not a fortune teller! If you're into the whole turn based RPG system I imagine it's a great addition to the genre and if not it's a really good game for getting into them!
XBL: DeathOnSkates 3DS: 0602 - 6733 - 6087
  1. Boards
  2. Bravely Default
  3. I literally can't wait for this game.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers