• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bravely Default
  3. 999999 damage ~

User Info: Slinger_Sabata

Slinger_Sabata
7 years ago#1
I've been looking around for a while, and can't seem to find a clear set up to reach the 999999 damage cap. Can someone please write up the set up to achieve this? I've only been hitting around 800000 :(
Bravely Default;
FC: 3239 - 3912 - 3405 (Pat)

User Info: gmamitag

gmamitag
7 years ago#2
What job? And what Abilities are you using, Cause I hit 99999 with my Dark Knight

Slinger_Sabata
7 years ago#3
I'm going for 999,999 using Bravely Second. Not 99,999.

RN using a monk with natural talent, critical amp & p.attack 20%, but I'm unsure of what other skills from other classes I need to use to achieve max buffs, debuffs & critical.
Bravely Default;

User Info: gmamitag

gmamitag
7 years ago#4
Have you got Conjurer job yet? If you do then try buffing them with that but only the user gets buffed up, using that allows them to buff to max stat.

Slinger_Sabata
7 years ago#5
I can't, since I have to use sword magic to attribute an element to my attacks.

So, anyone know how to set up the party to hit 999,999?
Bravely Default;

User Info: matoda

matoda
7 years ago#6
can't remember what it was but something like

rod lv2 special x2, staff lv2 special x2, sword lv3 special, fist lv3 special on something

the rod + staff specials are for debuffing mobs to -75% + applying crit buff on yourself. obtaining them is easy enough since you can just dual-wield a rod + staff, and the requirements for the lv2 specials are use magic x times and use healing magic x times respectively

the sword special is for pushing your ATK to 200% since you can't normally get past 150%

then yeah you can just pile on whatever element + racial weaknesses on the fist user. usually have the Commerce move where it doubles everything for a couple of turns, then Speculate ability for 0 or 2x damage. and the crit amp ability too

that's one of the 'easier' ones. just start getting the specials for specific characters, set it up, save, then try it out. if it doesn't work out - hit the home menu while the game's running and force quit the game so you don't lose SP

keep in mind this will get you one attack assuming it hits [so you get that 'nice-looking' 999999 damage on your status]. but it can miss when people use it as well since you've got speculate on. plus damage will vary according to what they use it on
You look well, child.

Slinger_Sabata
7 years ago#7
Thanks matoda!! :D
Bravely Default;

User Info: ShinononoHouki

ShinononoHouki
7 years ago#8
It's also easier if you use Full Leverage.
Previously Known as raging Hitomi.
3DS FC:5069-3994-5272 PSN:NanbuKaguya

Slinger_Sabata
7 years ago#9
Ooh ok ill add that on
Bravely Default;

User Info: Exentryk

Exentryk
7 years ago#10
I have ~700,000K without Speculate, so it'll always hit. Haven't bothered to mess with it again but you might find some tips in this thread - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/729328-bravely-default/68184318
Veni, Vidi, Dormivi.
  1. Boards
  2. Bravely Default
  3. 999999 damage ~
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A