• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Game crashing?

User Info: LeFeverBeaver

LeFeverBeaver
5 years ago#11
Well, it finally happened :(

https://www.flickr.com/gp/123630950@N03/13u64L
PSN: LeFeverBeaver; 3DS: 4098-3222-8394; Twitter:@MrMediocrity; Blog: http://zakhansonfan.wordpress.com;
Vita Phat, Vita Slim, 3DS: Any questions?

User Info: DragonLord150

DragonLord150
5 years ago#12
I have had errors and crash! I have about 2 a day always being new. I have had one system crash where my Vita had to restart its self and freezes. Main cause for me is entering an area and not counting to 5. If the textures do not get loaded all the way it errors. I wish the loading would be longer so I can co about my life. Freezes happened only in BS hideout by the respawn machine. To stop the freeze one simply stops and waits for the save to finish.

Pretty much stopping and waiting is MY cure all but I wish the load screen would be a bit longer since it would fix most if not all the issues we all are having.

Great game though. :)
"Remember: a team of hunters is only as good as the guy you can kill three times." -mazereon

User Info: poopninjamvc3mk

poopninjamvc3mk
5 years ago#13
So I haven't had a crash yet but I'm curious. Do all of you guys have all or some of the dlc downloaded? I been playing with no DLC downloaded except kreig, gaige, and the uvh dlc and haven't had a problem yet.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2063467937.png Deleted my old sig since some mod apparantly got offended because I mentioned Penn State.

User Info: OhGoodGrief

OhGoodGrief
5 years ago#14
The areas in the scarlet pirate dlc run pretty well.
However I had a glitch in the area you go through to get to the hermit. I think its called rustburn but I forget.

The map didn't update and add two of the subsections or give me exp for 'discovering' them.
There's two huge blank areas on the map. Restarting my game and returning to these areas still didn't add them to the map.

Edit:
@poopninja
I have all DLC installed.

User Info: Mcronalds

Mcronalds
5 years ago#15
Just killed the boss in the wildlife preserve, and then right afterwards when opening a chest the game crashes and errors on me...now got to run through the whole wildlife preserve and face the boss again. This is very annoying.

User Info: ChojinX

ChojinX
5 years ago#16
is anyone having issues connecting to co op games ? i cant connect to my friends game at all and i can connect to random games half of the time. the freezing and the bugs are annoying.
Proud member of the PS4 Alliance

User Info: Mcronalds

Mcronalds
5 years ago#17
seems that I can't kill the stupid bird boss in the wildlife preserve now. After I take its health down to zero it just floats in the air and never gets tranqed like it should... seriously what the hell.

User Info: OhGoodGrief

OhGoodGrief
5 years ago#18
ChojinX posted...
is anyone having issues connecting to co op games ? i cant connect to my friends game at all and i can connect to random games half of the time. the freezing and the bugs are annoying.

If you lose WiFi connection ingame by exiting the app or going into standby you usually have to close (peel the page away) and reopen the game.
I know dragons crown, killzone merc, psabr had that problem, for me at least.

Mcronalds posted...
seems that I can't kill the stupid bird boss in the wildlife preserve now. After I take its health down to zero it just floats in the air and never gets tranqed like it should... seriously what the hell.

Maybe try entering someone's game online and clearing the mission in their game.

User Info: kumorixLoveless

kumorixLoveless
5 years ago#19
So Borderlands 2. Where you have unstable frame rate, freezes occasionally, randomly gives errors, sometimes give problems to connect online and now crashes.

This is all I've been reading and seeing in some youtube videos...Im having second thoughts about this and it looks super cool. :/
PSN: Tofuman2021(Japanese) & Tofuman22 (U.S)
3DS Friend code: 5000-2002-8067. IGN: Tofuman.

User Info: LeFeverBeaver

LeFeverBeaver
5 years ago#20
kumorixLoveless posted...
So Borderlands 2. Where you have unstable frame rate, freezes occasionally, randomly gives errors, sometimes give problems to connect online and now crashes.

This is all I've been reading and seeing in some youtube videos...Im having second thoughts about this and it looks super cool. :/

Don't worry, brother; It's still worth playing. It's fun during the 95% of the time the FPS isn't dropping beyond acceptable, when it's not crashing etc. You'll still have a blast playing it :)
PSN: LeFeverBeaver; 3DS: 4098-3222-8394; Twitter:@MrMediocrity; Blog: http://zakhansonfan.wordpress.com;
Vita Phat, Vita Slim, 3DS: Any questions?
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Game crashing?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers