• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Child of Light
  3. Achievements not popping up

User Info: circlek25000

circlek25000
7 years ago#1
I picked up a few new characters for my party and there are suppose to be achievements for them and I never got the achievements. Any news on that

User Info: stoven71

stoven71
7 years ago#2
Same, uplay says I unlocked Finn but no achievement popped for him. However the sister character unlocked fine!

Also the achievement for using 2 side characters in battle won't pop!

Not sure why

User Info: USNA_Diesel

USNA_Diesel
7 years ago#3
Same achievements I'm having issues with...
Xbox Live: the ryan diesel
while(isAlive) doWork();

User Info: jasonfine

jasonfine
7 years ago#4
You get Finn's achievement later on when he joins your party for the 2nd time and if you achievements don't pop up at all, hard reset your Xbox One and it'll fix it.
Big "D" little "i" Big "N" little "ozzo"
XBL: GusBricker PSN: HesoFine

User Info: plaguebearer_3

plaguebearer_3
7 years ago#5
I can't get the achievement for meeting igniculus -.-
XBL: Plaguebearer3
PSN: Plaguebearer_3

User Info: Jaws2007

Jaws2007
7 years ago#6
Is the Finn one confirmed? I have been unlocking achievements but the one for meeting Finn didn't pop before going down the well. I guess it will unlock the second time?

User Info: ChEeFiN_ErMaC

ChEeFiN_ErMaC
7 years ago#7
When you complete Finn's plea, his achievement will unlock...same with the Oaegus achievement that you get later in the game.
3DS FC : 2595 - 1267 - 8249
Xbox Gamertag: Don E r M a C

User Info: plaguebearer_3

plaguebearer_3
7 years ago#8
This is weird, won't give me the achievement "girl and a firefly" I've tried power cycling my x1 and everything still won't pop. And this is the only achievement I'm missing for 1000/1000 *frustrated grunt*
XBL: Plaguebearer3
PSN: Plaguebearer_3

User Info: xTeKNiQuEx

xTeKNiQuEx
7 years ago#9
Try clearing your X1 cache. I had this issue with MGS GZ. Did a cold reset and all my achievements worked again
XBL - AyeYoTeK, Detroit Lions
Not Changing this sig till we get a remake of FF 7. Started 01/01/12 (For the love of gawd, finally!) Now Freedom Fighters?

User Info: VladIIITepes

VladIIITepes
7 years ago#10
This was discussed at Xboxachievements, and it seems the only fix to unlock these achievements was to delete your save and start over again, they did try new game+ but that did not unlock those achievements either, the only way was to start over with a new file.
  1. Boards
  2. Child of Light
  3. Achievements not popping up
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Cutscene/Cinematic Issue any help? Tech Support2 Answers