1 year ago #1
I just finished all 3 chapters of this game and I must say I enjoyed it immensely. There were so many twists and turns that the plot kept me guessing all the way to the end.

For those who enjoyed reading Agatha Christie novels, I have to say that this game more than lived up those novels. There even were a homage to her most famous novels Murder on the Orient Express and Death on the Nile.

The graphics and scenarios were also well done and sometimes breathtaking despite being quite a few years old now. And I also learned a lot about history specifically with regards to archaeology and Egyptology in this game both topics of which I found interesting.

The orchestral soundtrack also added a lot to the atmosphere of the game and is one of its redeeming features.

It even made me think about taking a cruise someday.

If you can get over the glitchy and frustrating controls on the game, I would definitely highly recommend playing the entire series if you are at all interested in point and click detective games.
Toshiba 4K HDR 43" | i7 4770 | 16GB DDR3 Crucial Sport | Zotac GTX 1080 Mini 8GB | Noctua NF-A9 Cooling | 500 watt 80+ Gold PSU
Xbox One X | Xbox 360 S

Previous Versions
1 year ago
I just finished all 3 chapters of this game and I must say I enjoyed it immensely. There were so many twists and turns that the plot kept me guessing all the way to the end.

For those who enjoyed reading Agatha Christie novels, I have to say that this game more than lived up those novels. There even were a homage to her most famous novels Murder on the Orient Express and Death on the Nile.

The graphics and scenarios were also well done and sometimes breathtaking despite being quite a few years old now. And I also learned a lot about history specifically with regards to archaeology and Egyptology in this game both topics of which I found interesting.

It even made me think about taking a cruise someday.

If you can get over the glitchy and frustrating controls on the game, I would definitely highly recommend playing the entire series if you are at all interested in point and click detective games.