• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rusty's Real Deal Baseball
  3. Full Discounted Price List for US release.

User Info: Rocky2418

Rocky2418
5 years ago#31
Do you mean Bat & Switch? Well, whatever the game, since you can buy them in any order, it just depends on how many you've already bought. The first game can only go as low as $2.00 plus tax, so if you buy Bat & Switch first, you have to pay at least $2.00. Every game after the first can be bought for less than $2.00, for different amounts.
"Why is it so hard? ... Why can't you just take me? ... I don't have much to go... before... I fade completely..." - Kelly Clarkson

User Info: norshanare

norshanare
5 years ago#32
Well anyway, after i received 3 streetpasses. I got a .30 cent off coupon from my puppy. I wonder what you get after that? Is it continuous or does it start over for a new coupon? I'll just SP for now on and not play for a while. I'm in NO hurry to TRY and complete this game LOL

That's what I do with most of my games ( not complete them, EXCEPT the SP mini games) all BUT Mii Force are compljeted ).

User Info: Dark Mousy

Dark Mousy
5 years ago#33
I really do still have coupons left over and I paid exactly $16 total for the game. Not a single Streetpass either. I wonder what happened differently?
New Leaf Dream: 4700-2220-5522
3DS: 1590-4954-3719 NNID: OFFICIALMichi

Rocky2418
5 years ago#34
I have absolutely no clue how that could have happened, just mathematically speaking, since you can only get the prices to 1.50, 1.50, 1.46, and 1.52 by using all 11 in game ones with maximum efficiency. Considering the fact that all 4 of those prices are almost exactly 1.50 (the lowest price allowed), I can't see how any other more efficient coupon management could exist.

Eh, who knows? However it happened, well done. :-)
"Why is it so hard? ... Why can't you just take me? ... I don't have much to go... before... I fade completely..." - Kelly Clarkson

User Info: Dark Mousy

Dark Mousy
5 years ago#35
I looked and I have two 10% off coupons leftover. And of course like 40 donuts.

I swear I paid minimum for em all! I remember cause I was super picky about saving my cents hehe. Plus you guys made me feel crazy so I even checked my account history in eshop lol.
New Leaf Dream: 4700-2220-5522
3DS: 1590-4954-3719 NNID: OFFICIALMichi

Rocky2418
5 years ago#36
Weird. And thanks for saying what coupons you have left. Maybe sometime I'll try seeing what other orders/combos there are for the other 9 coupons. But I doubt I'll come up with any explanation. Just a mystery.
  1. Boards
  2. Rusty's Real Deal Baseball
  3. Full Discounted Price List for US release.
  • Topic Archived