• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The LEGO Movie Videogame
  3. When's the Wild West Dlc for XB1 drop?

User Info: mediakill

mediakill
6 years ago#1
Saw it momentarily on the dashboard under unavailable to download and removed several hours later. Anyone know when they will finally release it?

Saw the movie last night. Ugh...it wasnt bad but it wasn't that great either. One of those wait and see on dvd kinda deals.

User Info: prewittz77

prewittz77
6 years ago#2
My buddies and I went to see it and loved it. Far better than I was expecting.
[all_that_juice]
I guess when you have over 1000 karma you can get away with anything on here.

User Info: opiate1974

opiate1974
6 years ago#3
I took my five year old to see it and I think I liked it more then he did. I thought it was great.
DarkWing Reaper

mediakill
6 years ago#4
Nevermind its out today!

User Info: prestigepcity

prestigepcity
6 years ago#5
Does anybody know how to access the Wild West DLC on Xbox 360

mediakill
6 years ago#6
Well you buy it from marketplace and it unlocks them in the game for use,

It appears pressing Y(the switch characters button) i believe when you switch to other players on the bottom the icon on the selection wheel brings up the entire huge inventory of selectable characters have to be in free play mode of course (after you beat said level) Should be on the bottom left the 3 western characters.

Hence: Be in free mode of any level bring up character selection screen should appear on bottom left side. No need to purchase said characters they are already there and available.

The dlc pants appear at the pants dispenser. Arrows might indicate if you need to press right/left to show more pants.

Should be the same method on 360 or any other version
  1. Boards
  2. The LEGO Movie Videogame
  3. When's the Wild West Dlc for XB1 drop?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A