• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ChefIconic

ChefIconic
6 years ago#1
On certain stages the game glitches really bad. constantly switches characters and when I start to control metal beard all hell breaks loose. A friend of mine is having the exact same problems.

User Info: Fletchncl

Fletchncl
6 years ago#2
Played the game the last two days and never had a problem.

User Info: joshooa2012

joshooa2012
6 years ago#3
I've noticed more than a few glitches myself. Most notably, now that I have batman, I'm not able to break the bench in the beginning of brickburg that reveals a grapple point. Tried every kind of attack...the bench is now invincible :(

User Info: chrisjr08

chrisjr08
6 years ago#4
During the Free Play in the Bricksburg Construction, once I fix the speakers and plug in the radio the dance scene goes into a loop. Five construction guys begin however my characters don't go in and the dance mode doesn't proceed. I have tried rebooting my console and go back to it, but continues to do the same thing.

User Info: stars097

stars097
6 years ago#5
During free play I have noticed the dialogue has disappeared. Also I'm having problems with the speakers aswell. I have restarted that lvl 8x and nothing.its getting irritating

User Info: The-Apostle

The-Apostle
6 years ago#6
joshooa2012 posted...
I've noticed more than a few glitches myself. Most notably, now that I have batman, I'm not able to break the bench in the beginning of brickburg that reveals a grapple point. Tried every kind of attack...the bench is now invincible :(

A lady wants you to find her cats. If the bench weren't glitched you'd be able to grapple up to one of them. However, with it being glitched, find another cat and bring it back to her. You'll get credit for finding two cats and the glitch will be fixed. I can confirm this works. It has worked with others who had this problem as well.
Next up on the Packers' hit parade: Upcoming 2013 Season! GO PACK GO!
http://www.penthius.info

User Info: mcintyrefootbal

mcintyrefootbal
6 years ago#7
The game switches characters constantly in two player mode if my daughter is sitting next to me on the couch. If she moves 4 to5 ft away it stops. Maybe the kinect and game are not working together properly. Can you turn the kinect off when playing the game?

I have the cat lady bat grapple glitch also. It is not the last cat so hopefully the next cat will give me the two cat credit

User Info: mcintyrefootbal

mcintyrefootbal
6 years ago#8
2 annoying glitches for me. 1st lord biz fight. Spun off both arms of giant MM but emmet still stuck in the air. Went back to the hub to restart entire level and wanted to bypass the dancing part the 2nd time but I was stuck there listening to the song on an endless loop. Had to turnoff console. Horrible game. My daughters love it so much that I am stuck with it for awhile. Oh well.

User Info: mencot

mencot
6 years ago#9
I don´t know if this is a glitch but I think so and i wonder if anyone else have experienced it.
The problem we have faced is that the game freezes after awhile and you can´t move the figure anywhere. The only solution is to restart the XBOX or go to the XBOX "main menu" and the start the game again and load.
The time when this happens isn´t always the same or the same point in a world, so I was thinking is it a glitch or something wrong with our Lego Movie game disc.
(This doesn´t happen with other games)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A