• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief
  3. I just noticed something annoying about this game...

User Info: GreenTreeClub

GreenTreeClub
6 years ago#1
You can continue the story, which I did unknowingly, even if you didn't finish everything. You miss a bunch of stuff.
Valiant Crusader of Advice (Board #295)

User Info: drclaeys

drclaeys
6 years ago#2
Friends,

I play alot of rpgs, and with those, you try to do all the side quests first, to get most exp and best items.

With this game, I guess you dont do anything like that. so maybe they just let you Stumble your way through.

I remember heavy Rain, I did not get the QTE's right, so I did not find the items, and with out the items, I could not find the killer. So I was forced into a default path.

how do you like the rest of this game?? is it worth the money??

Thank you for sharing.
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
Chris Christie for 2016, if you dont vote for him, he will shut down all your bridges. Sandy Relief money, I THOUGHT that was mine.

User Info: GreenTreeClub

GreenTreeClub
6 years ago#3
I like the game, it is fun, I would say it is definitely worth it, though don't expect it to be very challenging. The game is also a bit buggy, but I really don't mind since the mystery is interesting.

And to elaborate on this topic. For example, in the first area, you have to 1) unlock a door and 2) find a purse. I THOUGHT that you needed to complete both for the story to go on. But I only unlocked the door, and I unknowingly advanced the story without finding the purse. I had to start over because of the auto save function.

But anyways, its kind of obvious as you play what area you need to avoid so that the story doesn't advance and you do everything you need to do, which is what I have found as I have played it. So it isn't bothering as much as before.
Valiant Crusader of Advice (Board #295)
  1. Boards
  2. The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief
  3. I just noticed something annoying about this game...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A