• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Designer_FF

Designer_FF
2 years ago#1
Hi guys, I'm looking for some good tutorials for this game with hope that it will help me to master a little bit the game, my objective is to play with my friend, we both own actually Super Street Fighter 4 but I think any tutorial, even for this game specifically would be fine. I currently suck but I'm trying to master either Ryu or Ken, I really like Ken more but I think he doesn't look so good since his shoryukens don't knock out the opponent, is there any good side to that?

I have an interest in Guy too so any help with him would also be great, I have managed to find good tutorials for Ryu but none for Ken, there used to be a tutorial called "Mastering Mister Masters" online but it's not out there anymore so I kinda need some help.

User Info: Sharashaska

Sharashaska
2 years ago#2
@Designer_FFi would recommend you to try the trials in challenge mode and see how far you get. It shows you some nice basic combos. Also of you are stuck on some of the trials, you should look it up on youtube to see how its performed (helped me couple times)
Other than that, if you have it on ps3, we could play and train. I like to show sf4 to friends so they learn and makes for fun
the enemy started calling me sharashka. shashka, its a type of sabre from the caucasus. somewhere along the line, shashka got stuck on the end of sharashka

User Info: Designer_FF

Designer_FF
2 years ago#3
That's a very good suggestion, thanks! I'm going to be at a place for the following days where I won't have access to the game, but after that and after I've practiced a little I would very much like to train a little bit, if you don't mind playing against a complete newbie. Please just don't go expecting that there will be a lot of improvement on my part though, I suck at playing fighting games since I was a kid so my potential ceiling should be pretty low, other than that, thanks for the offer, can I pm you about it?

User Info: Sharashaska

Sharashaska
2 years ago#4
No worries :) its all about fun. And of course you can pm
the enemy started calling me sharashka. shashka, its a type of sabre from the caucasus. somewhere along the line, shashka got stuck on the end of sharashka
  • Topic Archived