• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: bubbascal

bubbascal
2 years ago#1
... The wasteland that is these forums suggest so.
PSN: KHFanOnline1 Nohrian Scum/Traitor/Purple Ghost FE: Fates Castle Address: 01676-22960 61727-32290
Favorite Pokemon: Arceus

User Info: SolidWander

SolidWander
2 years ago#2
I've been playing Arcade Ed solo a lot lately and can never find online matches so I assume Ultra is most likely dead too and everyone has moved on to V at this point. It's a shame really but my fault for not playing at the popular times.
I think we can put our differences behind us for science... you monster.

bubbascal
2 years ago#3
SolidWander posted...
I've been playing Arcade Ed solo a lot lately and can never find online matches so I assume Ultra is most likely dead too and everyone has moved on to V at this point. It's a shame really but my fault for not playing at the popular times.

Ah, I see.

Is V dead then?
PSN: KHFanOnline1 Nohrian Scum/Traitor/Purple Ghost FE: Fates Castle Address: 01676-22960 61727-32290

User Info: Sharashaska

Sharashaska
2 years ago#4
Hell no! D: i still play it and there are a bunch of people in endless lobbies all the time
Make' em regret they ever messed with us boss

bubbascal
2 years ago#5
Sharashaska posted...
Hell no! D: i still play it and there are a bunch of people in endless lobbies all the time

Are they pros?

What about people who are new or inexperienced? Any luck there? I'm really new to SF so it'd be nice if I could perhaps fight them a bit...

Sharashaska
2 years ago#6
i think most people there must be regulars and pretty strong. i wouldnt say im great myself, i just love this game to death. If youre new to it, we could play a few rounds.its all about fun, idc about winning or losing :)

bubbascal
2 years ago#7
Sharashaska posted...
i think most people there must be regulars and pretty strong. i wouldnt say im great myself, i just love this game to death. If youre new to it, we could play a few rounds.its all about fun, idc about winning or losing :)

Uh... okay, sure. How do we fight?

Sharashaska
2 years ago#8
inviting to a private endless lobby O.o

bubbascal
2 years ago#9
Sharashaska posted...
inviting to a private endless lobby O.o

No, do I add you on PSN or something...?

Sharashaska
2 years ago#10
yeah, i'll add you
  • Topic Archived