• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Ozric67

Ozric67
7 years ago#1
i've just got the HD collection and completed number 1 so far and part way through number 2 so i have number 3 and then gladiator (deadlocked) and all the PS3 ones to do. i plan to play them all one after the other in chronological order including all 4 one and Q-force (which i never finished) but i've heard that nexus is very short, how long is it compared to say, quest for booty as that was just a filler and not a full game as such.
"Do animals talk in this dimension? I don't wanna freak him out". -Spiderham.

User Info: NinjaPirateDood

NinjaPirateDood
7 years ago#2
i plan to play them all one after the other in chronological order including all 4 one and Q-force

BLEP! threw up in my mouth a little. imo, no other game can touch R&C 2 and 3. haven't played Nexus yet, but Quest for Booty was SO short (3hrs), and it felt so incomplete. i hope the other games at least received decent budgets.
Disgaea 6 is coming to Switch, dood! Oh my Gig!!

User Info: legendofskyland

legendofskyland
7 years ago#3
It's longer than QFB, but still very short. But it has everything that truly makes a modern R&C game. Skill points, challenge mode, a new RYNO, a battle arena, armor upgrades, and it has one of those types of planets where it's more open and you can collect stuff and trade them in for bolts.

User Info: Skeith666

Skeith666
7 years ago#4
Doing my marathon of all the main games as well. My goal is to 100% them in my marathon. Have done literally everything in RC1 with a perfect save and plat trophy. Working on GC then UYA, then moving on to ToD, Q4B, CiT, then finally Nexus. I don't consider any of the other games "main" titles IMO.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A