• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
  3. reboot or remake. if its a reboot, insomniac are making a huge mistake.....

User Info: cameronpbb

cameronpbb
7 years ago#1
First off, I LOVE ratchet and clank. I have played ever one made by insomniac and even the two made by idol minds and I cant WAIT for the movie. when there was a new trailer at e3, i freaked out! It was amazing! Then when they anonced the reimagening of the original I was SO excited. I love the first ratchet and clank, its my fav game of all time next to sly 3, jak 3 and paper mario 2. I have platinumed it on the hd collection. However, when I read artices about the ps4 remake anoncement, people were calling it a REBOOT!!! I am SURE that it was called a reimagening at e3! It does make sence with the movie coming out at the same time but the series has been running low on sales since all for one so I dont think the reboot will be sucsessful :( all other kids my age just wanna play STUPID COD! :( And if they reboot it, what will happen to the cliffhanger at the end of nexus?! I wanna know if ratchet finds his race! what will happen to talwyn? what about vendra and neftin, neferious? WHY ARE THEY REBOOTING IT??? It was not OFFICALLY called a reboot yet but it sure looks like it :( dont get me wrong, I AM REALLY excited for both the movie and the game, but heres what I think they should do... make the movie and the remake in 2015, then make the sequel to nexus and end the francise. That would make everyone happy! They dont need to reboot it! I love ratchet and clank, but this could be a HUGE mistake by insomniac! still excited thought. so whats your thoughts???

User Info: FabulousZero

FabulousZero
7 years ago#2
cameronpbb posted...
end the francise

FOH
If you dislike FFXIII, you're an idiot.
RIDDLER BOTS ATTACK

User Info: IcyFlamez96

IcyFlamez96
7 years ago#3
The game is based off the movie.

The movie is a re-imagining of the original.
I just don't understand their prollem
  1. Boards
  2. Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
  3. reboot or remake. if its a reboot, insomniac are making a huge mistake.....
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A