• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
  3. wtf? are you supposed to be able to beat this game in 4 hours?

User Info: punkpoet

punkpoet
7 years ago#1
topic. seems a lot shorter this time around, my jaw dropped when I realized I was watching the ending movie. I had planned on 100%-ing everything on my way through the story and then it was over. what a waste.
It's always funny until someone gets hurt, and then it's just hilarious.

User Info: legendofskyland

legendofskyland
7 years ago#2
Yes, it was advertised as a cheaper, shorter, return to form for Ratchet and Clank. One last hurrah before the generation was over.

As for 100% it, there is still stuff to do in challenge mode. An extra tournament opens up, more upgrades for your weapons, a new armor, and you can go to a planet to play all the Clank sections which makes getting the Clank skill points less of a hassle

User Info: punkpoet

punkpoet
7 years ago#3
cool, thanks. guess I need to do a little more research before buying a game; just saw it on the rack and grabbed it. because I loved the prior installments in the series. Still gonna 100% it though!
It's always funny until someone gets hurt, and then it's just hilarious.

User Info: Hotel_Security

Hotel_Security
7 years ago#4
To be fair, the game started at $30 new when it came out. It's already down to $17. Not that bad for some R&C fun.

User Info: Twisted_Fool

Twisted_Fool
7 years ago#5
Though short, this game did really well being the farewell for last gen. That museum at the end... all those feels.
PSN: jilord
Ummm... Brotherhood was in Rome, not Italy. - TooFlyForAWifi
  1. Boards
  2. Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
  3. wtf? are you supposed to be able to beat this game in 4 hours?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A