• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
  3. Questions about the ending(spoilers)

User Info: tashapop123

tashapop123
4 years ago#1
So they attended school for a year, and then they locked themselves up for another year before they got their memory stolen. If they are stucked in the school, then why was naegi standing outside in front of the school when you start a new game?

User Info: NinjaThingy999

NinjaThingy999
4 years ago#2
It appears that the whole game is through Naegi's memory, so then once Naegi enters the school for the first time, his memory skips to when the killing game begins

User Info: tashapop123

tashapop123
4 years ago#3
NinjaThingy999 posted...
It appears that the whole game is through Naegi's memory, so then once Naegi enters the school for the first time, his memory skips to when the killing game begins

So when you start a new game, that was two years ago when naegi was standing right in front of the school?

User Info: Dragonage2ftw

Dragonage2ftw
4 years ago#4
@tashapop123 posted...
NinjaThingy999 posted...

So when you start a new game, that was two years ago when naegi was standing right in front of the school?

Yes.

That's right.
Official Yu Narukami, Incineroar, Parasoul, Sombra, Black Widow, RE5 Jill, Kaede Akamatsu, Kamala Khan, Rehgar, Orisa, R.Mika, 2B, and Power Girl everywhere.

User Info: swablu

swablu
4 years ago#5
Did they ever explain how junko erased the memories of 2 years? Or the method used
now playing: PS5-Valhalla,Sackboy. PS4-13 sentinels,Yakuza Collection,PS3-ICO HD,P4. Wii U- Zelda TP- GBA-FE, PSP-P3P

User Info: NLAJZY

NLAJZY
4 years ago#6
swablu posted...
Did they ever explain how junko erased the memories of 2 years? Or the method used

I don't think that ever gets explained in a game, but you get answers through reading side content. Specifically the manga, Danganronpa Zero.
There's a few hoops jumped through and you need to suspend your disbelief, but it's something.
3DS - 4210-4505-9974
PSN - Iakre95 (Capital "i" not an "L")

User Info: Splitshu

Splitshu
4 years ago#7
i just take Junko's explanation that it doesn't matter how it was done and if she explained it would we even believe her? works for me. lol I kinda liked how they got away with pointing out their own plot holes and going yeah but whatever
"Badger GET!" - Kay Faraday <3

User Info: Super Slash

Super Slash
4 years ago#8
NLAJZY posted...
swablu posted...

I don't think that ever gets explained in a game, but you get answers through reading side content. Specifically the manga, Danganronpa Zero.
There's a few hoops jumped through and you need to suspend your disbelief, but it's something.

I've forgotten exactly how it works, but when I read DR Zero it made enough sense to me. What I don't remember is how she used the same method she used on herself on Class 78

Also should be noted that DR Zero is a light novel, not a manga. This misconception gets thrown around a lot and it confused me when I first tried to read it.
  1. Boards
  2. Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
  3. Questions about the ending(spoilers)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A