• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Chibi-Robo! Photo Finder
  3. Full English Breakfast

User Info: Ryu_Sparda

Ryu_Sparda
6 years ago#1
What ingredients? :(

User Info: RobotWalrus

RobotWalrus
6 years ago#2
You can see a pic I just uploaded for the right ingredients here: http://imgur.com/jHVC17K

After you fail the task, the two chefs tell you that the English Breakfast uses "bacon, sausages and eggs", but no matter how many times I tried that combination, they always invalidated it.

The main problem is, as you can see in that image, that that's not the bacon, that's HAM.

The other problem you may encounter is the eggs. There are three eggs in the egg box, but two of them are boiled and are useless for this recipe. You can distinguish which ones are the wrong eggs if you take a closer look at the egg box, because the boiled eggs have a white crack on the upper part (if you can't see the cracks, just pick them up and rotate them around). Not sure if this is the same for every game, but in my game the non-boiled egg is the one on the upper right slot in the box.

I hope this helps you. :)

User Info: Ryu_Sparda

Ryu_Sparda
6 years ago#3
RobotWalrus, that's not the bacon? OMG!) I was thinking is trouble with those eggs only! Thank you for your help!)))

User Info: AlgusUnderdunk

AlgusUnderdunk
6 years ago#4
Also an additional hint vis-r-vis the eggs if you can't see the cracks, the boiled eggs are generally shinier while the raw eggs are dull.
  1. Boards
  2. Chibi-Robo! Photo Finder
  3. Full English Breakfast
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A