• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: AlgusUnderdunk

AlgusUnderdunk
6 years ago#1
Well, looks like the latest spotpass to let us know who won fragged the game in some way, making the Chibi PC, and by extension most of the game, inaccessible. Hopefully they'll fix it soon, I genuinely play this game once a week to unwind despite having finished every little bit of it months ago.

User Info: ChiefDamonGant

ChiefDamonGant
6 years ago#2
the contest message must've had bad coding in it which is causing the PC to crash upon loading it's contents. Nintendo will most likely have to send a SpotPass update that just removes the e-mail from the PC.
3DS Friend Code: 0001-3567-2030
passid.ca/zai

User Info: AntiSocial

AntiSocial
6 years ago#3
Glad it isn't just me this happened to. I thought I was going to end up having to delete it and start over before I decided to check here.
3DS friend code: 0989-1731-6815

User Info: Wolfenpilot687

Wolfenpilot687
6 years ago#4
Oh, goody. I thought it was just me. I guess we'll have to wait for a bit.
"I am Bowser, businessman of legend! Fear my accounting!" -Bowser Morton Koopa

User Info: Gruanckreepruck

Gruanckreepruck
6 years ago#5
This is really pissing me off, especially since i won that last competition. I want my custom costume D:
3DS FC: 2466-2932-9087
IGN: Timothy

User Info: Franzfan23

Franzfan23
6 years ago#6
I have that problem too!

User Info: G-fuzz

G-fuzz
6 years ago#7
This is happening to me too :(

User Info: Trevor_Belmont

Trevor_Belmont
6 years ago#8
I just got this bug this morning. Will deleting the game but keeping the save data and then re downloading the game (whenever Nintendo gets the eshop back up) fix the problem?
NNID: MegaManPrime
"Of course. how selfish of me. Let's do all the things that you wanna do."
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A