• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Chibi-Robo! Photo Finder
  3. How do I submit my can to the challenge?

User Info: MutantBuster

MutantBuster
6 years ago#1
Seriously. I can't figure this out. Theres no info on the website, or the wiki. It says just look at it at the exhibit but that just lets me spin it around and take photos of it. And the CD Player just lets me move it to different places.

What am I missing? Help

*Feeling frustrated*

User Info: Gruanckreepruck

Gruanckreepruck
6 years ago#2
First, make sure you're using a can sillouette, as thats the only thing you can use. Then view it in your museum, then exit out by pressing b. a prompt should come up to send it to the contest.
3DS FC: 2466-2932-9087
IGN: Timothy

MutantBuster
6 years ago#3
Pressing B doesn't give me a prompt. it just quits me out, and returning the curators office does nothing either.

Ok heres a dumber question. Would I have needed to shoot the Can like recently? Like since they've declared the contest? Because my Can is a few months old.

User Info: AlgusUnderdunk

AlgusUnderdunk
6 years ago#4
Just hop on the little helicopter, head to the exhibit room where you've got the can, and you should notice its button glowing blue. Walk up to the button and hit A, the Curator will do his little description, and after the description's done, an additional message inviting you to submit it should appear. Say yes to both prompts, and you should be good to go. If you accidentally say no, just hit the button again.

MutantBuster
6 years ago#5
Still not working, any chance maybe I did it somehow already? anyway to check that?

User Info: AlgusUnderdunk

AlgusUnderdunk
6 years ago#6
Hrm... The only thing I can think of, is that the contest won't accept a can with a face. Does your submission have a face? If you go snap another can photo, this one should be face free.

Also, make sure you looked at the contest rules on the Chibi PC under the Challenge section.

MutantBuster
6 years ago#7
Oh hey my Can does have a face! NOW SOMEBODY TELLS ME
  1. Boards
  2. Chibi-Robo! Photo Finder
  3. How do I submit my can to the challenge?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A