• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Chibi-Robo! Photo Finder
  3. How Do You Save Competition Entries to Your Favorites?

User Info: esoteric42

esoteric42
6 years ago#1
I got a message when the badge contest was complete that there was some way you could save the entries that you liked to your favorites room, but I haven't been able to figure out any way to do so.

User Info: AlgusUnderdunk

AlgusUnderdunk
6 years ago#2
Go to the device you fling your Nostaljunk into and press A. You should be able to pick the challenge rooms, and from there you can organize where the contest entries go. You'll have room for 10 different favorites in there.

User Info: esoteric42

esoteric42
6 years ago#3
When I go to my favorites room (either 1 or 2) the buttons are yellow-colored, and pressing A will only make me jump on them, with no other interaction.

I go to the competition room and I can view the entries or take a picture, but there's no option to move to favorites.

User Info: AlgusUnderdunk

AlgusUnderdunk
6 years ago#4
No, I mean the circular doodad that is sitting on the desk, between the laptop and the helicopter. The thing you toss the Nostaljunk into when you first get it. Examine THAT, and you'll see the menu for rearranging your Nostaljunk.
  1. Boards
  2. Chibi-Robo! Photo Finder
  3. How Do You Save Competition Entries to Your Favorites?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A