• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate
  3. Planning on updating my FAQ, need help

User Info: Doomerang

Doomerang
2 years ago#1
Hi all,
I am planning on finally updating my FAQ. Problem is, I keep getting "X and X character is missing" but not really clarifying where (since the game has a crapton of stages). Since it's been a long time since I played (forgot to back up my save before deleting, so I have to start all over again :( ) may anyone give me suggestions on where to improve it? I will give proper credit for such help.
Kenshin's the Beauty, Kaoru's the Beast? - Mister_Feeny
Would that make Shishioh the candle guy? - Gettles

User Info: HanbeiKliesen

HanbeiKliesen
2 years ago#2
I would recommend additional info when it comes to unlocking stages, primarily the side stages because that's where some can be a little.

Saying what characters that might be required/unlocked previously to make the conversation appear in the camp will be helpful. (Especially since for example, spme chapter 1 side stages probably cant be unlocked until your in chapter 3 of the main story, so listing what characters are needed +story mode completion will help)

I do happen to know most if not all of this info, so feel free to give me a holler if you need anymore help.
Psn: applefudge1
  1. Boards
  2. Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate
  3. Planning on updating my FAQ, need help
  • Topic Archived