• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate
  3. The tier list is the same that for there PS4?

User Info: Kanbei

Kanbei
3 years ago#1
I look for a valid tier list on PS3

the crowds are limited, that changes something for the row of persos? If we compare tier list PS4 there?

thanks

User Info: GanNingFan

GanNingFan
3 years ago#2
In this game, the bad recovery of Kiyomasa's R1 isn't enough to prove to be fatal, similar goes to many other characters with poor recovery of their BnBs. This could bump them up since crowds are smaller. Also combo generating is more limited, which might make Kanbei Kuroda worse, but still damn good. I have trouble getting Cao Cao below 3:20 in Archers only Ninjas United.
youtube.com/user/FairyTheAce
WO3U - Retired. DW3 - Active. DW4XL - In Progress

Kanbei
3 years ago#3
kay, actually Kanbei is better on PS4 but Kiyomasa is better on PS3 if I understood

So Zhuge Liang is wrong : /

GanNingFan
3 years ago#4
Yes that's true. Cao Cao's Air R1 is great but combo count is very crowd dependent mostly, and requires two R1 generally to get combo of 200.
(message deleted)

Kanbei
3 years ago#6
Air R1 is bad version PS3? is good PS4 version ?

have not touched Cao Cao on PS3

the balls Kanbei shine on PS3

Not on PS4 , I have come to accept

Kanbei
3 years ago#7
Hey Kotaro Fuma is very good character (WO3 is very bad)

Liu Bei damage output there lowest , yet at the highest level is a great personal , but it's really wear it before

I love the characters technical nature in this game, for some I could compare same alacrity and without aggression or other , although they increased charges for some of the damage . I find the best evolution of WO3 in WO3U , while WO2 to WO3 I felt not so much

I have to admit I 'm a little off topic

Kanbei
3 years ago#8
Zhuge Liang Musou is good damage ? compared Taishi ci ?

GanNingFan
3 years ago#9
It's that Cao Cao's Air R1 is very crowd dependent for generating combo so that means Cao Cao's performance is better in PS4 than in PS3.

Kanbei
3 years ago#10
Ah I see, as Oda Nobunaga then x )
  1. Boards
  2. Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate
  3. The tier list is the same that for there PS4?
  • Topic Archived