• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DynoStretch

DynoStretch
3 years ago#1
Is there some way to focus the camera on a specific enemy in this game?

I ask this as I've mostly been exposed to the spinoff Warrior games like Hyrule and One Piece, and both have a camera lock-on system that lets you focus on major enemies.

I saw there was an option for manual or auto targeting but I haven't seen any changes in how the game plays when I play around with this setting.

Is there some trick to it or is it just to show you an arrow over an enemies' head?
"This game is too gameplay focused." ~ 00bularn00bular about Super Mario 3D World
3DS Friend Code - 4038-6134-6884

User Info: HanbeiKliesen

HanbeiKliesen
3 years ago#2
There is no way to target an enemy in this game, most warriors games actually do not have such a feature. Hyrule Warriors has this because Legend of Zelda has a lock on mechanic in its main series, I'm not sure about One Piece.

In most games, the arrow on an enemy's head only means thats whose health you would be viewing at the too left corner of the screen.
Psn: applefudge1
  • Topic Archived