• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: LegendaryAlice

LegendaryAlice
6 years ago#1
So I know that the class for this is Templar, but what race(s) are best for this? If possible, any of the elven race?

User Info: MouseChuMouse

MouseChuMouse
6 years ago#2
Both the High Elf and Breton race would work very well as Templar healers. Dark elves as well, to a lesser extent.

User Info: ehenrickson

ehenrickson
6 years ago#3
I agree with MouseChuMouse the best races are High Elf, Breton, Dark Elves, I personally recommend the Breton.
Xbox Live GamerTag: Private message me and I will give it

LegendaryAlice
6 years ago#4
How/Why can a Dark Elf be good as a Templar healer?

User Info: diabetesjoe45

diabetesjoe45
6 years ago#5
templars can also do decent damage like a warrior. one of the better classes to pick especially when you get deeper into the game
Xbox One - diabetesjoe

User Info: MagicLarp

MagicLarp
6 years ago#6
This is what I'm debating too. Going Templar and most likely a pure healer or maybe a paladin type. Toss up between Altmer and Breton but I think I'm going to go with the High Elf.
Black Marsh aka the toilet of Tamriel.

MouseChuMouse
6 years ago#7
Dark Elves have two racials that increase their maximum magicka. While not as good as the High Elves magicka regeneration or Bretons magicka reduction, it's good enough to put them in a distant third when it comes to caster type builds.

LegendaryAlice
6 years ago#8
Is it possible to change classes in case I regret picking any class? And if so, at what price? I assume just paying some gold like respec, right?

MouseChuMouse
6 years ago#9
No. You cannot change classes. If you pick Templar, you will remain a Templar on that character.

ESO is pretty flexible though. As any class can play any role (tank, healer, dps) fairly well just with a change of equipment and skills. So if a certain play style doesn't work for you, try another. And if that doesn't work as well, then you would probably want to reroll.

User Info: MagicLarp

MagicLarp
6 years ago#10
MouseChuMouse posted...
ESO is pretty flexible though. As any class can play any role (tank, healer, dps) fairly well just with a change of equipment and skills.

Only the Templar has skills for healing. Every other class have to use the restoration staff to heal.
Black Marsh aka the toilet of Tamriel.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

How do I summon my horse/mount? Side Quest1 Answer
dlcs not working? (w/ the use of xbox home) Tech Support1 Answer
Bind on equip items? General1 Answer
Unable to feed as a Vampire? Tech Support1 Answer
Can't assign potions to quickslot? Tech Support1 Answer