• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
  3. Picus: escape ambush by reaching lower floor - smooth operator

User Info: lordzix1984

lordzix1984
5 years ago#1
When this mission starts, whenever I left the room where I met Eliza (after the cut-scene) "Alarmed" state goes on (I didn't see that on YouTube play-through, but it might have been non-director's cut version. Maybe they've changed something?

Anyway, I left the room ("alarmed" starts), going right, through the vent to the main large hall with three guards on this floor (two of them are talking directly opposite the vent entrance). I go left, across the balcony to the other side of that room, then I turn left, go down, next room where two guards are patrolling it, going straight right to the empty elevator shaft, getting the pathfinder (300XP) bonus. then I go through vents till I reach the ladder going up. Pritchard contacts me and I just get "Getting things done" bonus (2400xp iirc).

I was supposed to get "smooth operator here" but I didn't. I haven't triggered any alarms, nor anyone saw me. Will I still get Foxiest of the hounds achievement?

Thanks in advance.

(P.S. I posted this question in Deus Ex Human Revolution board - didn't realise the 'director's cut' has its own board.)
  1. Boards
  2. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
  3. Picus: escape ambush by reaching lower floor - smooth operator
  • Topic Archived

Still need help? Check out our guides and walkthroughs

Walkthrough by eolsunder 6 years ago
Guide and Walkthrough (X360) by Absolute Steve 6 years ago

GameFAQs Q&A