• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
  3. Anyone know of any respawning areas during the game

User Info: eolsunder

eolsunder
6 years ago#1
Basically i'm looking for locations that "respawn" or reset during the game that you can revisit for more items/experience.

I know already that the Police station in detroit resets when the "Riots" start, and near the missing link dlc the parking garage area resets some harvester thugs, but just seeing if anyone knows of places that reset during or after certain stages, locked areas, foes, etc. other than the Police building and the parking garage. Just for gathering more experience of course.
I am outraged! I am outraged beyond words! Yet...I have something I want to say..

User Info: TazmanianD

TazmanianD
6 years ago#2
The respawn potential is very limited which I happen to like because it puts a pretty well defined limit on the number of XPs in the game which has encouraged me to play the game quite a few time trying eek out more points each time. I did finally manage to get enough points to buy every upgrade.

If you want a very detailed list of all the XPs, try this: http://deusex.wikia.com/wiki/Experience_by_area_(DX3)
  1. Boards
  2. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
  3. Anyone know of any respawning areas during the game
  • Topic Archived

Still need help? Check out our guides and walkthroughs

Walkthrough by eolsunder 6 years ago
Guide and Walkthrough (X360) by Absolute Steve 6 years ago

GameFAQs Q&A