• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Rawe

Rawe
6 years ago#1
Looking for something that works. Im thinking hacking, guns, and strength. Maybe some stealth. What upgrades should I take and which should I avoid?
PS3 - Wii - 360 - PSP - PC Gamer
Intel i5-2500k - Asus P8P67 Pro B3 Rev - EVGA GTX 570 - 8GB G.SKILL RipJaws X DDR3 1600MHZ

User Info: eolsunder

eolsunder
6 years ago#2
Well you have to decide which route you want to take, the stealth approach or the gunning approach. Stealth gets you experience faster in the game, but takes longer. That depends on your playing style. Some like stealth, some hate it and just like to blast. So first decide which. If you are going stealth you won't need any gun stuff for a while. Hacking also is a must have for gaining experience, credits, etc. You don't have to hack, but you'll be further behind if you don't and it will take longer having to look for access codes to everything.

How I would suggest. Go with focus on Hacking and Stealth. Later in the game if you get bored sneaking around you can just switch over to shooting. You'll gain much more experience early on, thus gaining augment upgrades faster. Personally I think stealth is much more fun and thoughtful than just shooting opponents in the head with your revolver. mmm take 10 seconds to clear out some foes, or a few minutes stealthily doing it. I'm writing a walkthrough currently to go along with AbsoluteSteves in the guides, but it won't be done for a week or so. Here are the list of augments I suggest starting with in a stealth/hacking build..

1) Carry Capacity 1
2) Carry Capacity 2
3) Hacking Capture 2
4) Hacking Capture 3
5) Hacking Capture 4
6) Hacking Capture 5
7) Reflex Booster
8) Carry Capacity 3
9) Punch Through Walls
10) Move and Throw Heavy Objects
11) Cybernetic Leg Prosthesis
12) Cloaking System
13) Energy Upgrade 1
14) Turret Domination
15) Longevity Upgrade 1
16) Icarus Landing System
17) Hacking Stealth
18) Implanted Rebreather
19) Hacking Stealth 2
20) Typhoon Explosive System
21) Heavy Damage Variant (Typhoon)
22) Longevity Upgrade 2
23) Energy Level Upgrade 2
24) Robot Domination
25) Radar 2
26) Energy Level Upgrade 3
27) Recharge Rate Upgrade 1
28) Recharge Rate Upgrade 2
29) Hacking Stealth 3
30) Recoil Compensation 1
31) Recoil COmpensation 2
32) Aim Stabilizer
33) Aiming Motion Control 2
34) Dermal Armor
35) Damage Reduction 2
36) EMP Shielding
37) Damage Reduction 3
I am outraged! I am outraged beyond words! Yet...I have something I want to say..

User Info: Rawe

Rawe
6 years ago#3
Thanks! I'll post back if I have any questions.
PS3 - Wii - 360 - PSP - PC Gamer
Intel i5-2500k - Asus P8P67 Pro B3 Rev - EVGA GTX 570 - 8GB G.SKILL RipJaws X DDR3 1600MHZ

User Info: eolsunder

eolsunder
6 years ago#4
yep sure thing. If you want what i have already on the walkthrough just give a shout i can email it over. Its generally similar layout to my other walkthroughs, I'm up to I think the 2nd return to Detroit. Probably about 75% done...

jamesfriel06@comcast.net
I am outraged! I am outraged beyond words! Yet...I have something I want to say..
  • Topic Archived

Still need help? Check out our guides and walkthroughs

Walkthrough by eolsunder 6 years ago
Guide and Walkthrough (X360) by Absolute Steve 6 years ago

GameFAQs Q&A