• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
  3. Graphics help please (assuming you're not all dead)

User Info: GunsSlashRoses

GunsSlashRoses
6 years ago#1
Long story short, I bought DE:HR DC for Xbox 360, completed in a week (f u foxiest of hounds >_>), got cool PC, thought to myself, "pretty graphics, must have", bought and installed via steam and.......the game cut scenes look like **** (pardon my french). Seriously, there are more right angles on the nose of the guy in the beginning cutscene then there are on a right angled triangle (so more than 1)! Not impressed at all, the Xbox 360 version genuinely looks superior in this regard.

Anyways, this being PC land, is there a mod to get back my golden aura of awesomeness that coated the original DE: HR? Why on Earth they thought it was a good idea to rip out the major piece of art direction is beyond me.
New sig coming 19/06/15!!

User Info: CaoNiMa69

CaoNiMa69
6 years ago#2
I would love to know this as well. I don't really care if I get modded, but I pirated this game for PC first and the framerate was fine, then I actually bought it on Steam and low and behold, the game runs and plays like **** no matter how many setting I mess with.
  1. Boards
  2. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
  3. Graphics help please (assuming you're not all dead)
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
my faqeolsunder26/21 7:04PM

GameFAQs Q&A