• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: junta2236

junta2236
7 years ago#1
I had goten this game two months ago for the ps3 and only used the free 30 day trail and stop. I had downloaded the beta on the ps4 and transfered my account to the ps4 after the beta ended. Now when i try to login to the mog station for the free upgrade and to sub for the first time, it says my id and password is wrong and when i try to use my email to retrieve my info, they can find it.

Anyone else had this issue before?
---
PSN: JuntaD

User Info: michaelmyers05

michaelmyers05
7 years ago#2
Pretty sure that the Mog Station log in and the PS3-4 game log in is 2 different things. Cant remember tho...

someone correct me if i am wrong

junta2236
7 years ago#3
michaelmyers05 posted...
Pretty sure that the Mog Station log in and the PS3-4 game log in is 2 different things. Cant remember tho...

someone correct me if i am wrong

So i need to create a mog station account?
---

User Info: Demoskinos85

Demoskinos85
7 years ago#4
No same login you use your square enix account to log into both.
They thought they could kill me... Keep me out... but they were wrong DEAD wrong!

junta2236
7 years ago#5
Demoskinos85 posted...
No same login you use your square enix account to log into both.

Im so confused, I created a account, played the free trial on the ps3 and the beta ok the ps4, now when i want to sub and play, my account cant be found.
---

User Info: michaelmyers05

michaelmyers05
7 years ago#6
if its the same then you should be able to log onto mog station if you could log onto the game

You didnt create a new email address or anything?

junta2236
7 years ago#7
michaelmyers05 posted...
if its the same then you should be able to log onto mog station if you could log onto the game

You didnt create a new email address or anything?

Nope, same everything and still nothing. I dont want to start over and create a new account.
---

User Info: Shankis

Shankis
7 years ago#8
I had an issue with that this morning. I had to reset my password, but it kept telling me the email I was putting in wasn't associated with an SE account. It appeared to be case sensitive. I was just using lowercase letters like I normally do, but then I capitalized the letters that needed capitalization it worked fine. That's like the first site I've ever had to actually use capital letters for my email address.
Troll the respawn, Jeremy.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A