• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn
  3. Is it possible to buy subscription with paysafecard?

User Info: jukita007

jukita007
6 years ago#1
I just bought the game and my local game store doesn't sell any 60 days pre-paid cards and I do not own a credit card.
So that's why I want to pay with paysafecards so... Is it possible to pay with them? And if not could somebody please tell me a site where I can buy one by paying with a paysafecard?
BTW: I live in the Netherlands
PSN: soviet_phinal

User Info: jukita007

jukita007
6 years ago#2
Bump
PSN: soviet_phinal

User Info: Ultimate_Broly

Ultimate_Broly
6 years ago#3
i don't even know what those are. You can however buy ultimate game cards and do it that way.
FFXIV Jenova: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/7063457/

User Info: pugula

pugula
6 years ago#4
Ultimate_Broly posted...
i don't even know what those are. You can however buy ultimate game cards and do it that way.

paysafecards are prepaid cards like i-tunes or Wow or whatever. You just buy one and give in the code on the platform you want to you use it. You can also sign up for a mypaysafecard account, which keeps track of your funds and let`s you combine any rest-amounts more easily.
I believe there is now even a loyalty points program, the more you use it the more you can win. But you better check that out, i don`t know all the details.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn
  3. Is it possible to buy subscription with paysafecard?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A