• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: greywitch

greywitch
3 weeks ago#1
I'm kinda waiting until I can buy a copy with all the dlc with it. I was wondering if dlc is still coming out. Last I checked, the morrowind copy had all the dlc up to that but then there was more coming out.

Anyone know?

User Info: rob99121

rob99121
3 weeks ago#2
Chapters become dlc after a year normally. You can also pay the monthly sub for dlc access. Summerset is the latest chapter to turn to dlc

User Info: Lord Heimdall

Lord Heimdall
3 weeks ago#3
greywitch posted...
Last I checked, the morrowind copy had all the dlc up to that but then there was more coming out.

Newer versions usually have an option to purchase the game with previous chapters but not regular DLC. For example, when I purchased Summerset I got Morrowind for free, but it hasn't granted me access to Orsinium or CWC DLCs.
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls Online [PS4], Gran Turismo 6 [PS3].
PSN: XicaoXiita --- For the Pact!

User Info: rob99121

rob99121
3 weeks ago#4
Summerset is nice though. Plus you get jewelry crafting and psijic line.

User Info: FluffyKidJoe

FluffyKidJoe
3 weeks ago#5
They release a new dlc every 3 months and are still going strong with it.

User Info: Lord Heimdall

Lord Heimdall
3 weeks ago#6
Makes me wonder what they will do for next year. I'd like to see more stuff about the Falmer.
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls Online [PS4], Gran Turismo 6 [PS3].
PSN: XicaoXiita --- For the Pact!
(edited 3 weeks ago)

greywitch
3 weeks ago#7
Well, shoot.

I guess it's going to be more of a wait for me. I wonder if they will keep this up until elder scrolls 6 comes out....

User Info: WFO66

WFO66
3 weeks ago#8
I honestly wouldn't wait if you want to play it, there's a ton of content now with more continuously being added.

ESO could keep you busy for years.
"Send me all your tired, weak, your hungry, sick, disgusted; My back is broke, flame is out, eyes and head are rusted; My arms are open wide"-Overkill

greywitch
3 weeks ago#9
I don't want to pay a monthly fee and don't want to continue to pay for more dlc or areas.

User Info: WFO66

WFO66
3 weeks ago#10
Couple of things.

You don't have to pay a monthly fee, it's completely optional. While it does give you benefits like access to the majority of dlc and an unlimited crafting bag, it is not needed.

It's an mmo, they are continuously adding new content to the game roughly every 3 months. If you keep holding off for a complete edition to start playing, you will likely never play. They are not going to stop releasing new content.

So the way it sounds from your posts you might as well just skip ESO and wait for TES6. However, by doing that you will miss out on a great game that would give you hundreds of hours of enjoyment for probably $10-$20.

Just my thoughts.
"Send me all your tired, weak, your hungry, sick, disgusted; My back is broke, flame is out, eyes and head are rusted; My arms are open wide"-Overkill
  • Post New Message