• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: chakramstrike

chakramstrike
1 month ago#11
Yeah we will have it done tomorrow. I sadly can't kill the dragons or help with the other part of the event as I keep getting booted from the game every five minutes. It took an hour to an hour and a half just to get the pathfinder achievment. I wish they would fix that issue already.
"What we are never changes, but who we are never stops changing."
PSN: yunalesca26

User Info: doodles40

doodles40
1 month ago#12
100% :) You're supposed to be able to pick the rewards up now but it's glitched, surprise, surprise. They're working on fixing it.
Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves.
(edited 1 month ago)

doodles40
1 month ago#13
It's fixed now. I got some good stuff from my treasure trove including three attunable crafting stations (I think everyone gets them) :)
Also, we hit 100% on dragon hunting. Everyone questing in Elsweyr gets an XP boost starting Wednesday at 10 am Eastern.
Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves.
(edited 1 month ago)

doodles40
1 month ago#14
chakramstrike posted...
Yeah we will have it done tomorrow. I sadly can't kill the dragons or help with the other part of the event as I keep getting booted from the game every five minutes. It took an hour to an hour and a half just to get the pathfinder achievment. I wish they would fix that issue already.

I haven't seen anyone, or very few, having that problem. Did you try resetting your modem/router or completely quitting the game and rebootong your device? Those are the only things I know how to do to fix anything.

What platform/server are you on? If it persists you should submit a ticket to ZOS.

User Info: the_requiem

the_requiem
1 month ago#15
Dragonrise rewards are now available. There is an extra surprise in there too, which I don't want to spoil.
MHW:Iceborne| Elder Scrolls Online
^Currently playing

doodles40
1 month ago#16
I have to say I'm pretty happy with the rewards from this event. I look forward to killing more dragons for random stuff.

chakramstrike
1 month ago#17
doodles40 posted...
chakramstrike posted...

I haven't seen anyone, or very few, having that problem. Did you try resetting your modem/router or completely quitting the game and rebootong your device? Those are the only things I know how to do to fix anything.

What platform/server are you on? If it persists you should submit a ticket to ZOS.

Yeah tried it all. Even submitted a ticket and they said the same thing or contact Sony. I don't know, it has been happening since the new release. I honestly log in and am at the Grand psijic villa and it only takes about 5-10 minutes before it boots me. The only thing I can think is maybe it's where the it's installed and would have to clear some space up? I hope I can get it fixed as I've been enjoying running through the game again.

I'm also on the NA servers.
(edited 1 month ago)
Yeah my eyebrows raised after going through those reward bags. Some stuff in there would've otherwise taken me months to grind for. I did enjoy the event (the Dragon fights are fun when it's just a handful of/several people instead of 25+), and will continue to do the Elsweyr dailies while there's still more player activity in the region.
XBL: Gigantopithecus PSN: SugarPussPulled - Protect your beards!

User Info: Lord Heimdall

Lord Heimdall
1 month ago#19
chakramstrike posted...
The only thing I can think is maybe it's where the it's installed and would have to clear some space up?

Well, I think I read ZOS explicitly says to avoid installing the game in an external drive, but I've never seen complaints about that.

But if the problem is being dced, try switching to a different DNS or, if you're playing wired, try a wireless connection just to check if it's a faulty cable. (I know my PS3 ethernet connection socket kinda poofed so now I can only connect it via Wi-Fi).
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls Online [PS4], Gran Turismo 6 [PS3].
PSN: XicaoXiita --- For the Pact!
(edited 1 month ago)

chakramstrike
1 month ago#20
Yeah that was the first thing I tried was with wifi instead of the LAN cable. I might have to do the dns change. I'm not stressing about it, I'll root out the problem at some point. Thanks for all the suggestions though, I'm really trying to figure out why this happened as it was working with summerset release and then after getting the free house from that event it started and hasn't stopped.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers