• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Lord Heimdall

Lord Heimdall
1 month ago#1
From https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/57037 :

Dragon Rise (10/3 - 10/13) - Explore the home of the Khajiit and complete the Northern Elsweyr Pathfinder Achievement to unlock new collectibles for all Elsweyr owners.
Witches Festival (10/24 - 11/3) - Tamriel’s grim celebration returns with ghastly quests and spooky new rewards.
Undaunted Celebration (11/14 - 11/17) - Take on ESO’s challenging dungeons to receive reward boxes.
Dawn of the Dragonguard (11/26 - 12/8) - Fell Dragons to earn bonus loot and earn double rewards from the Wrathstone DLC, Elsweyr Chapter, Scalebreaker DLC, and Dragonhold DLC.
New Life Festival (12/19 - 01/01) - Celebrate the end of another great year and the beginning of the new one with fun quests and mud balls. Lots of mud balls.

Nice we're getting an event before Witches'. But I think there's a typo on Undaunted Event, 3 days seems way too little time to gather tickets.
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls Online [PS4], Gran Turismo 6 [PS3].
PSN: XicaoXiita --- For the Pact!

User Info: doodles40

doodles40
1 month ago#2
I just deleted my topic since I thought it had started already. Oops.

Anyway, nice list, I''l do all but the Undaunted so if it is only three days that's great for me. It could be that you get two or three event tickets a day during that event, so maybe that's why it's so short?
Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves.

User Info: FluffyKidJoe

FluffyKidJoe
1 month ago#3
No Clockwork city anniversary, i was kinda looking forward to that.

New Life festival really needs new quests, it's really stale.

Lord Heimdall
1 month ago#4
doodles40 posted...
It could be that you get two or three event tickets a day during that event, so maybe that's why it's so short?

I hope so. I'm not a fan of Pledges but 3 days is still too short. I know I'll be working thru the whole event...

FluffyKidJoe posted...
New Life festival really needs new quests, it's really stale.

I agree. I doubt there'll be any, though, since New Life is already on PTS and nothing new was mentioned.

doodles40
1 month ago#5
Actually the Murkmire event is on PTS now. It would sort of make sense since Murkmire launched in November. It should be in the event schedule but I guess they're putting it off until later since Dragonhold should launch in November.

Yup, Dragonhold launches in October on PC and in November for consoles.
Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: chakramstrike

chakramstrike
1 month ago#6
Well did my Elsweyr pathfinder achievment for the dragon rise event...they need to fix their servers though as it took an hour and a half with my game dropping me every five minutes with the unable to connect to server error. Either way hopefully we get 100% for the dragons treasure house decoration.
"What we are never changes, but who we are never stops changing."
PSN: yunalesca26

doodles40
1 month ago#7
chakramstrike posted...
Well did my Elsweyr pathfinder achievment for the dragon rise event...they need to fix their servers though as it took an hour and a half with my game dropping me every five minutes with the unable to connect to server error. Either way hopefully we get 100% for the dragons treasure house decoration.

It was at 49% as of this morning. There's still plenty of time left in the event so I think we'll make it. Heck, they haven't even released the prologue yet, I think that will cause a big jump in the percentage.

Did anyone get anything good out of the strongboxes? So far I've only gotten junk.
(edited 1 month ago)

doodles40
1 month ago#8
69% as of this morning :)

Lord Heimdall
1 month ago#9
doodles40 posted...

Did anyone get anything good out of the strongboxes? So far I've only gotten junk.

Got Mummified Alfiq parts from one, best I got so far.

doodles40
1 month ago#10
Lord Heimdall posted...
doodles40 posted...

Got Mummified Alfiq parts from one, best I got so far.

Yeah, I just got one of those. Only nine more and I can make some creepy cat or something, lol.

This morning we're up to 93%. We could reach the goal by the time it's updated tomorrow.

Keep fighting dragons even if it gets to 100%. Not only is Bethesda donating money to an animal shelter, up to $200,000, but if enough are killed we get bonus XP in Elsweyre during the event.

If enough people do the prologue we get bonus gold in Elsweyre during the event.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers