• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
  3. When they nerf a base skill does it usually effect the morph as well

User Info: Max58201

Max58201
3 weeks ago#1
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/493981/pc-mac-patch-notes-v5-1-10

Because if so they did Sorc real dirty since lightning splash is getting a 33% damage nerf when the skill and the morphs already got an even bigger nerf last patch.
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples

User Info: Lord Heimdall

Lord Heimdall
3 weeks ago#2
IIRC they are usually listed separately...

But then again, why are they decreasing damage even further? They should just buff mitigation if it's a PvP issue.
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls Online [PS4], Gran Turismo 6 [PS3].
PSN: XicaoXiita --- For the Pact!
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: the_requiem

the_requiem
3 weeks ago#3
Funny thing, they already have means to buff mitigation in PvP without impacting PvE.
MHW:Iceborne| Elder Scrolls Online
^Currently playing

User Info: FluffyKidJoe

FluffyKidJoe
3 weeks ago#4
Yes, it will affect the morphs too.

Read these patch notes last night and was a touch pissed. Two of me four DK dots are getting hit hard. And I only switched to magic DK after the last update. But to be honest we really are over performing.

The big problem with the damage over time thing is any magic character can run purge and remove all those dots from themselves. It's way to expensive a skill for stamina characters to run, except Stam Templars who have a class based skill for cleansing.

I've been running around Cyrodil for a week now on a low level toon looking for fights with anyone and everyone except mag sorcs knowing if it's 1v1 I'm gonna win. I won't bother with mag sorcs, the pets are still too annoying and they're too mobile for me to keep them close.

User Info: rob99121

rob99121
3 weeks ago#5
All dots are getting reduced, not just sorcs

User Info: CheaterMcCheat

CheaterMcCheat
3 weeks ago#6
FluffyKidJoe posted...
Yes, it will affect the morphs too.

Read these patch notes last night and was a touch pissed. Two of me four DK dots are getting hit hard. And I only switched to magic DK after the last update. But to be honest we really are over performing.

The big problem with the damage over time thing is any magic character can run purge and remove all those dots from themselves. It's way to expensive a skill for stamina characters to run, except Stam Templars who have a class based skill for cleansing.

I've been running around Cyrodil for a week now on a low level toon looking for fights with anyone and everyone except mag sorcs knowing if it's 1v1 I'm gonna win. I won't bother with mag sorcs, the pets are still too annoying and they're too mobile for me to keep them close.

@FluffyKidJoe My Mag DK is my main and they've only just recently come out of the "joke class" shadow they've been living in. What are they nerfing? Burning Embers and Engulfing Flames? Ffs man f*** off ZoS.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
  3. When they nerf a base skill does it usually effect the morph as well
  • Post New Message