• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
  3. Would a 2 man group need a healer or to form a larger team for any content?

User Info: Edge_of_Ada

Edge_of_Ada
4 weeks ago#1
Just wondering, I was about to make a healer Templar but I might pick something more flashy if it isnt needed.

Also whats the best DPS as of scalebreaker?
No human being, when you understand his desires, is worthless.
No one's life is nothing.

User Info: FluffyKidJoe

FluffyKidJoe
4 weeks ago#2
Not sure what the best dps is.... possibly necromancer but I don't think they're done nerfing them yet lol.

Theres content that a designed for 4 person groups (dungeons) and content that's designed for 12 person groups (trials). Trials you probably do need dedicated healers, dungeons a lot of people don't worry about healers and just try and heal themselves.

Any magic class can heal ok. If you want to make a magic dk damage dealer you will still be able to heal most dungeons just by switching some skills around.

Templars are pretty fun and very good as both healers and damage dealers.

User Info: Sera67

Sera67
4 weeks ago#3
Self heals on all members, you can roll thru base/basic content all day.
Vet content and 12mans, often almost require a full time healer, or everyone rocking a self heal..
Or just 1 person off-heals ontop of people aoe buff heals etc can work.

So if your rocking the game with a friend, your set... to be fair. With swap weapons, A templer can run full dps, drop heals from back bar and be fine. Or just keep one heal on main bar.

Other classes can do same if your just playing with one friend, Some can cheese it abit better.

Most classes have a heal of some sorts,

You can go flashy with Sorc, and have enough magic and spell power buffed up, heals will do good even from back bar useage. (not mention you get pet heal to)
Choco Cookies!
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
  3. Would a 2 man group need a healer or to form a larger team for any content?
  • Post New Message