• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
  3. Imperial City event discussion flopic

User Info: WFO66

WFO66
1 month ago#21
I spend much more time in pvp on my Ebonheart characters, and I can tell you first hand it happens just as much.

I don't think I've ever had a situation where I was fighting an AD or Daggerfall player 1v1 and didn't get zerged down by their buddies or more players that came by. Or they won't fight fair, run away only to come back with a group and zerg you down. Then the one player who couldn't beat you in a fair fight is the first to run over and tbag you.

Just saying, it's the nature of pvp and all the alliances do the same thing.
"Send me all your tired, weak, your hungry, sick, disgusted; My back is broke, flame is out, eyes and head are rusted; My arms are open wide"-Overkill

User Info: FluffyKidJoe

FluffyKidJoe
1 month ago#22
I think people will get sick of camping bosses and attempting to farm newbs at sewer entrances pretty quick. It's boring and really doesn't pay all that well.

I ended up in a Molag Bal group late last night, it was kinda fun.

User Info: LaylaLux

LaylaLux
1 month ago#23
I've been in similar situations in PvP when it comes to AD and Daggerfall. However, the EP groups I've ran with have been great. Very helpful and fun. :)

User Info: the_requiem

the_requiem
1 month ago#24
Molag Bal groups are fun. Mostly that is where the big PvPvE action happens. Other than that, rest of sewers are filled with gankers or bomber groups.
Elder Scrolls Online
^Currently playing

User Info: Lord Heimdall

Lord Heimdall
1 month ago#25
Not even Molag Bal is fun enough to keep me hooked in the sewers, mostly because I don't get any remarkable loot from him. Also the biggest PvP action seems to happen above the sewers, but even that can't beat the fun from overland Cyrodiil so...

This is becoming a "get 2 tickets and then go back to the usual routine" event.
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls Online [PS4], Gran Turismo 6 [PS3].
PSN: XicaoXiita --- For the Pact!
(edited 1 month ago)

FluffyKidJoe
1 month ago#26
Molag Bal farming is pretty pointless, it was just nice to hang out with some enthusiastic new people.

I did a lot with this event last year with a friend. We'd both made stamblades and did the story again, got all the skyshards, farmed Tel Var etc.

This year I'm pretty much just getting two tickets and getting out.
(edited 1 month ago)

FluffyKidJoe
1 month ago#27
Had no intention of questing this event but after doing my daily ticket thing I looked at the map, realized Ebonheart HD the map in Red Diamond locked down and decided to do the story. Managed to knock out every district mission in 45 minutes. Still have to do the finale but that should be easy.

User Info: Lord Heimdall

Lord Heimdall
1 month ago#28
FluffyKidJoe posted...
Molag Bal farming is pretty pointless, it was just nice to hang out with some enthusiastic new people.

Yeah, I was doing it mostly for the Scamp pet, then I remembered I already have it.
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls Online [PS4], Gran Turismo 6 [PS3].
PSN: XicaoXiita --- For the Pact!
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
  3. Imperial City event discussion flopic
  • Post New Message