You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: FluffyKidJoe

FluffyKidJoe
1 week ago#1
I'm slowly working on getting my 3rd master angler. Finished Shadowfen last night, it took almost a week 😟

User Info: doodles40

doodles40
1 week ago#2
I'm currently fishing in Alik'r, I mean right this second, lol. I'm going for Master Anglers numbers three and four (maybe four and five, I can't remember for sure).

Other than that some Elsyre dailies and one Wrothgar delve a day to get event tickets.
Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves.

User Info: the_requiem

the_requiem
1 week ago#3
Wrothgar daily for tickets.
Tried MA but lag was bad, died to invisible enemies.
DLC dungeons I haven't done yet.
Trying to pug nCR for Relequen and Olorime.
Helping friends do their pledges.
Elder Scrolls Online
^Currently playing

FluffyKidJoe
1 week ago#4
Damn doodles we should hang out some time. I'm trying to get Master Angler by like level 15 which means avoiding killing stuff. Some of the water types that's easier said then done, but I kinda lucked out and avoided the worst places, like the Temple for Alik'r foul- I was able to knock that out at an easier spot.

I've seen and heard enough other people frustrate themselves on vet Maelstrom that I just never want to do it requiem. Seriously, being in guild chats listening to people get more and more frustrated by the mechanics put me off ever trying.

the_requiem
1 week ago#5
I wasn't even in vMA, was trying out normal. Normal wasn't that bad, but when enemies spawn that you can't see, or boss mechanics that you need to interrupt but can't see, it goes south pretty fast. I'll likely go back once event is over.
Elder Scrolls Online
^Currently playing

User Info: Lord Heimdall

Lord Heimdall
1 week ago#6
FluffyKidJoe posted...
I'm slowly working on getting my 3rd master angler.

Wow, congrats... It already makes me shudder when I see someone getting Master Angler, seeing people trying it on many toons makes me want to kill myself, lol.

I'm just doing dailies, as usual. That's after trying vMA and failing miserably. And by miserably I mean taking 10 tries to kill the 2nd arena boss only to get stuck in the first round of the 3rd arena.

Yeah, I guess I'll spend the remainder of my ESO life as a weakling. Well, at least I can farm mudcrabs.
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls Online [PS4], Gran Turismo 6 [PS3].
PSN: XicaoXiita --- For the Pact!

User Info: CSchunky

CSchunky
1 week ago#7
Right now? at work.

Right now in ESO?

Leveling up my.....whatever number this Sorcerer is while waiting for my champion points to fill back up. Also hitting up the odd daily here or there as well.
Using Shotgun's, Axes, and Giant Overgrown Antlions for Business and Pleasure since 1980
XBL/PSN: ChopsueyChunky

FluffyKidJoe
1 week ago#8
I've been doing a little reading on the official forums and it sounds like magsorc is gonna be in a pretty bad place next update.

User Info: doodles40

doodles40
1 week ago#9
FluffyKidJoe posted...
I've been doing a little reading on the official forums and it sounds like magsorc is gonna be in a pretty bad place next update.

I'm not sure I would put a lot of stock in what those people say. Every update with a class change it's the same thing "They killed [insert class here]" "this will make [insert class here] unplayable" "I quit"

Buncha drama queens and crybabies.
Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves.

the_requiem
1 week ago#10
If you look at some of the updated builds on popular build sites, it is more about different skills, sets and rotations. All this does is change the new meta. I think when folks complain about such nerfs, they're mainly complaining about having to learn different skills or farm different gear.
Elder Scrolls Online
^Currently playing