• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
  3. Orsinium event starts Thursday. Event tickets plus new rewards

User Info: FluffyKidJoe

FluffyKidJoe
2 months ago#11
Those sets are ok, I think you'd be fine as long as you have some survivability.

User Info: the_requiem

the_requiem
2 months ago#12
What are rewards on Normal? I've never done it coz when I had ESO+ I hadn't leveled up enough or got the gear. My main is stamblade and don't think it can survive some of the rounds in vMA so will just try nMA.
Elder Scrolls Online
^Currently playing

FluffyKidJoe
2 months ago#13
Theres a list of the 5 piece sets here...

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Maelstrom_Arena_(place)

And a tonne of info on the arena here...

https://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Maelstrom+Arena

You get a piece of armor or jewelery after each round, and a weapon at the end from one of the 5 piece sets. Double drops for this event. I've been trying for the Winterborn set, seems good for pvp.

User Info: rob99121

rob99121
2 months ago#14
Succession is going to be buffed in patch. Try the one bar pet sorc build if you're having issues. Use the shield sigil - they reflect incoming damage xd

User Info: Lord Heimdall

Lord Heimdall
2 months ago#15
FluffyKidJoe posted...
The next event is supposed to be the Imperial City and that one you'll be able to get the extremely rare soul shriven skin for 10 tickets so it would be a good idea to finish this event with ten.

Ooo, this is interesting, thanks for the tip.
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls Online [PS4], Gran Turismo 6 [PS3].
PSN: XicaoXiita --- For the Pact!

User Info: doodles40

doodles40
2 months ago#16
I did it! I beat Maelstrom Arena! On normal of course but now I can add that toy accomplishments. I got squat for my efforts and would like to say it was fun but it really wasn't. Tedious would be a better way to put it.

Anyway, thanks for the advice and encouragement.

So if I go back in (unlikely) will it let me pick normal or vet, or just put me in vet? I don't think I care enough to try and get the whatever the "prize" is. Plus they'll probably be cheap in traders by the end of the event.
Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves.

FluffyKidJoe
2 months ago#17
You can just keep running normal. It is tedious but after 1 win you should know the mechanics and be able to do it quick.

The prize is style pages for the Maelstrom weapons, you can also get them for 5 event tickets or trade for them.

User Info: doodles40

doodles40
2 months ago#18
Do you only get the Maelstrom gear if you run vet? I didn't pay attention to the traits/passives on the gear I got so I don't know if it's any good.

The only two levels that gave me problems were the ice one and the argonian(?) one.

I'll take a look tomorrow to see what the event lady is selling, not sure what I want to spend my tickets on.
Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves.

User Info: the_requiem

the_requiem
2 months ago#19
Maelstorm weapons are only from vet. I think the Bow and staff are best weapons in game, not sure about others.
Elder Scrolls Online
^Currently playing
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
  3. Orsinium event starts Thursday. Event tickets plus new rewards
  • Post New Message