• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
  3. Looking for (dutch) guilds/players

User Info: Jrpg_gamer

Jrpg_gamer
1 month ago#1
I am thinking of buying this game this week because its on sale in de psn store (elder scrolls online elsweyr still looking if i get the normal version or the collectors edition)

And i was looking for other players to play the game with /a guild (if i buy the game) 😁
dutch/nederlands speaking people would be the best (same language/time zone)

but english speaking people are also good 😁
don't mind the spelling errors english is my second language

User Info: doodles40

doodles40
1 month ago#2
You may not have a lot of luck here since what you're looking for is so specific. If you do buy the game though, there is a guild finder that will let you choose what type of guild you're looking for, social, rpg, trader etc. Once you pick one of those you can browse through guilds to try and fine one that fits for you.
Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves.

User Info: the_requiem

the_requiem
1 month ago#3
What sort of guil dyo'r elooking for? Social, trader, dungeons+Trials, housing etc.? If you're just looking for a social guild [find friends to play with] am part of a guild on PS4 NA but they do have an active EU version too. But they use discord for most of events etc. If you want, I can give you an invite, or link to discord.
Elder Scrolls Online
^Currently playing

Jrpg_gamer
1 month ago#4
the_requiem posted...
What sort of guil dyo'r elooking for? Social, trader, dungeons+Trials, housing etc.? If you're just looking for a social guild [find friends to play with] am part of a guild on PS4 NA but they do have an active EU version too. But they use discord for most of events etc. If you want, I can give you an invite, or link to discord.

No idea i want to try everything in the game but yes i mostly search people to play with i am a person who plays multiple games at the same time so i am not playing the same game daily (or need to realy enjoy it)
like i do with dragon quest builders 2 on the moment

I am mostly playing in the morning or (late)
afternoon but the problem is with american players mostly when they come online its around midnight here (around 6 hours time diffrence) and i am not a evening/midnight person 😂

But yes you can give me a link if you want for the europe guild 👍 mayby i find a couple of players to play the game with

the_requiem
1 month ago#5
https://www.reddit.com/r/ESOGuilds/comments/cguoth/ps4euna_raging_monkeys_are_recruiting/

Take a look and see if the sales pitch works for you. NA and EU both use same discord server. If you don't get an invite by midnight, let me know.
Elder Scrolls Online
^Currently playing

Jrpg_gamer
1 month ago#6
the_requiem posted...
https://www.reddit.com/r/ESOGuilds/comments/cguoth/ps4euna_raging_monkeys_are_recruiting/

Take a look and see if the sales pitch works for you. NA and EU both use same discord server. If you don't get an invite by midnight, let me know.

Alright thanks i go give it a look 😁

Jrpg_gamer
1 month ago#7
the_requiem posted...

I joined the discord and gave my info now only waiting for a invite the mod has already posted it in the chat 😁

the_requiem
1 month ago#8
Funny thing, we had a guy join yesterday and name was dutch_gamer, I thought that was you. I'll get on in about 15 minutes. I play on NA but can log in to EU and send you invite.

EDIT: Invite sent.
Elder Scrolls Online
^Currently playing
(edited 1 month ago)
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
  3. Looking for (dutch) guilds/players
  • Post New Message