• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
  3. Do players tend to interact much in this game?

User Info: the_requiem

the_requiem
3 months ago#11
FluffyKidJoe posted...
Guys can be weird but a tonne of girls play too, my housing guild I'd say is at least half female.

All the best housing players I've come across are female. In my guild we get a good 50-50 split on m/f for trials, dungeons etc. too. That is where voice chat helps, you don't want to be calling folks by wrong pronoun. Luckily, yet to come across any weird guys on voice. That is mostly in Zone chat but even that sounds more like someone kidding around.
Elder Scrolls Online
^Currently playing

User Info: doodles40

doodles40
3 months ago#12
the_requiem posted...
FluffyKidJoe posted...
Guys can be weird but a tonne of girls play too, my housing guild I'd say is at least half female.

All the best housing players I've come across are female. In my guild we get a good 50-50 split on m/f for trials, dungeons etc. too. That is where voice chat helps, you don't want to be calling folks by wrong pronoun. Luckily, yet to come across any weird guys on voice. That is mostly in Zone chat but even that sounds more like someone kidding around.

I've seen some darned fine male housing decorators. Much better than me and I'm female. I may not be very good at it but I do enjoy it.
Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
  3. Do players tend to interact much in this game?
  • Topic Archived