• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
  3. My most wanted purchasables in ESO

User Info: zalabar22

zalabar22
2 months ago#1
I want to have the option to buy crafting daily bounty boards and delivery points for my player house. There's really no point in owning the base crafting stations for armor, jewelry, and weapons once you get that skill to level 50 and it would be nice to have the option to pick up daily bounties and fulfill them from the comfort of my player house. I'd definitely be willing to spend some crowns for the sake of convenience if this was an option in the game.

Just a minor gripe, I'll use Vivic City in the meanwhile.
Psn: ZalabarDSi XboxOne: Zalabar22 Switch:Zalabar
Currently playing: Monster Hunter World, The Division 2, Super Smash Brothers Ultimate, Elder Scrolls Online

User Info: FluffyKidJoe

FluffyKidJoe
2 months ago#2
This would be awesome but I don't think it'll ever happen. I'd settle for a Wayshrine at the house so I don't have to pay to go back to town.

I have 4 toons that do crafting writs rn. Each has a home in a proper city. For instance my Khajit has Sleek Creek house just outside Rawklha. I pick up the writs in town, fast travel home then sign out. The next day I sign on, do the writs, go back up to town, drop them off pick up the fresh set of writs and do them in town.

It's not ideal but it encourages me to actually visit the houses.
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: Lord Heimdall

Lord Heimdall
2 months ago#3
zalabar22 posted...
it would be nice to have the option to pick up daily bounties and fulfill them from the comfort of my player house

So, you'd have to get to a town to get the dailies, then travel to your house to craft, then travel back again to another town to deliver the items... That's 2 unneeded load screens IMO.

But yeah, Vivec City square is the best place for doing Writs, with Alinor in 2nd, and Stormhold in 3rd.
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls Online [PS4], Gran Turismo 6 [PS3].
PSN: XicaoXiita --- For the Pact!

zalabar22
2 months ago#4
Lord Heimdall posted...
zalabar22 posted...
it would be nice to have the option to pick up daily bounties and fulfill them from the comfort of my player house

So, you'd have to get to a town to get the dailies, then travel to your house to craft, then travel back again to another town to deliver the items... That's 2 unneeded load screens IMO.

But yeah, Vivec City square is the best place for doing Writs, with Alinor in 2nd, and Stormhold in 3rd.

You took that bit completely out of context. Ofc it doesn't make sense picking up the bounties and then traveling to a player house then traveling to deliver, you singled out one sentence from an entire paragraph.

If you read my entire post I said I want a daily board and delivery boxes FOR my player house so I can pick them up at my player house. I could then use my facilities to complete them and deliver the items without traveling all over the place. I've got 3 characters, 2 if which I use for crafting exclusively. It's just a pain logging in to do the bounties on 3 characters before I can even play; having the daily board, crafting stations, and delivery points feet from each other would be a major convenience I'd be willing to pay for.

Edit: I'm sorry if that comes off as rude, I'm not usually someone who is snarky and crass. Don't take it personally, I'm just voicing my opinion.
Currently playing: Monster Hunter World, The Division 2, Super Smash Brothers Ultimate, Elder Scrolls Online
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: FluffyKidJoe

FluffyKidJoe
2 months ago#5
I'd give him the benefit of the doubt and say he just didn't read your post but then he cherry picked that one sentence out so.... :/

User Info: Lord Heimdall

Lord Heimdall
2 months ago#6
Oh, you're correct. Somehow I missed the first and the last phrase and thought only of the crafting tables, and I apologize for that.

And I wasn't even drunk!
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls Online [PS4], Gran Turismo 6 [PS3].
PSN: XicaoXiita --- For the Pact!
(edited 2 months ago)

zalabar22
2 months ago#7
Lord Heimdall posted...
Oh, you're correct. Somehow I missed the first and the last phrase and thought only of the crafting tables, and I apologize for that.

And I wasn't even drunk!

Not a problem, I usually don't grump much and I felt bad after posting my reply. I don't even drink and half the stuff that comes out of my mouth perplexes me haha.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
  3. My most wanted purchasables in ESO
  • Post New Message